Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default 2013 Playoffs First Round - OKC Thunder (1) vs. Houston Rockets (8) Series Thread

Let's get it

VS.

SCHEDULE

* = If Necessary
    Last edited by Mr. I'm So Rad; 04-18-2013 at 12:08 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: 2013 Playoffs First Round - OKC Thunder (1) vs. Houston Rockets (8) Series Thread

THUNDER UP! We're coming for you, Beard!

Banned

Default Re: 2013 Playoffs First Round - OKC Thunder (1) vs. Houston Rockets (8) Series Thread

Harden didn't look good against OKC except for one game if I recall correctly.

Should still be a great series though.

This series and the Denver vs Golden State series are going to be really exciting to watch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    This series and the Denver vs Golden State series are going to be really exciting to watch.
    Spurs vs Lakers, and Clippers vs Grizlies(rematch) too.

So pretty much all 4 WC series gonna be really good.

James Harden facing OKC in the playoffs?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Harden didn't look good against OKC except for one game if I recall correctly.

Should still be a great series though.
    No, it shouldn't. OKC is taking this series in 5 games, max.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Watching Houston's offense tonight against an average defense like LAL's makes me feel so much better about this series. Seems like they're TOO reliant with Harden. And Lin can't hit a 3 to save his life.

I want to say OKC in 5, but it wouldn't surprise me if it went 6 games because the Rockets ability to get insanely hot from 3. It does have the potential to be an exciting series where it goes 5 or 6 and most of the games come down to at least the 4th quarter, if not the final minutes. But then again, it wouldn't surprise me if OKC won in 5 and had 2 or 3 comfortable 20ish point wins.

Another thing, Houston has looked really bad the last few times I've watched them. Maybe it's just end of the season fatigue, and they'll be re-energized for the playoffs, but if the Rockets team I've seen in their last few games, this will be a quick series.

I rule the local playground

I don't get why this is supposed to even be good... Rockets took one of the reg season games though that was like a fluke game, but the other 2 times the Thunder owned Harden's soul. Barring that they somehow play out of their minds, I feel like they're gonna get utterly destroyed. Fvck...wish they hadn't fvcking lost against the suns the other day
    Oh well, the only good thing that might happen is if McHale gets fired after a trouncing...hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Watching Houston's offense tonight against an average defense like LAL's makes me feel so much better about this series. Seems like they're TOO reliant with Harden. And Lin can't hit a 3 to save his life.
    Their offense is a sham when crunch time rolls in, they just go away from any disciplined play and start isoing like crazy, McHale relies way too much on Harden. Lin actually shoots that 3 at a steady clip, but he's pretty damn streaky, and today McHale shouldn't have sat him out as long as he did, he became ice cold.
    Last edited by shoops; 04-18-2013 at 01:49 AM.

Im getting hyper just thinking about this series. Imagine Harden beats them...OMFGZZZZzzzZSZLWKJL:WE

College star

The match-ups in the west are exactly what they should be. This is no exception.

Having Harden play against his former team is a great storyline to follow. I doing the series will be close, but I'll be interested to see how Harden vs Westbrook goes.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Harden vs Durant, shit is gonna be a free throw contest.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24