Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Derrick Rose "good 90 percent" and could return vs. the Heat in the second round

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

The Bulls team on the other hand, if Rose comes back, do not have the 2011 MVP Rose. They have the "I just got back from an ACL tear" Rose . They were also the best defensive team in 2011. Granted, they are still a good defensive team, but no where near as good as the 2011 team.
    So please tell me. How are Bulls going to beat THIS Heat team?
    That's the thing, it's not the injured rose we're talking about. Heat fans statements "we've already beaten a Rose-led Bulls" is assuming that, even if a healthy rose plays, the bulls will still lose.

I'm just saying that's not a legit statement. And that statement was made throughout last season, this season, before now. It's based on the notion that once you beat one team.. you can beat them forever. So I asked what would happened if Lebron face that mavs team again.

Of course, this season Heat has already the highway to the championship. But with a healthy rose and healthy team you never know, at least there is a bigger chance than now

Default Re: Derrick Rose "good 90 percent" and could return vs. the Heat in the second round

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    That's the thing, it's not the injured rose we're talking about. Heat fans statements "we've already beaten a Rose-led Bulls" is assuming that, even if a healthy rose plays, the bulls will still lose.

I'm just saying that's not a legit statement. And that statement was made throughout last season, this season, before now. It's based on the notion that once you beat one team.. you can beat them forever. So I asked what would happened if Lebron face that mavs team again.

Of course, this season Heat has already the highway to the championship. But with a healthy rose and healthy team you never know, at least there is a bigger chance than now
    They only say that because Miami has gotten much better. The first year together, it was too much iso and hero ball from Wade and Lebron. They're playing a lot better now. Let me give you an example. If the Lakers beat the Spurs in '99 without Shaq and they were facing off again in '01, with Shaq, wouldn't you say that they would beat the Spurs handily, give the fact that they already beat them without Shaq? I'm not saying that Miami has acquired anything close prime Shaq in the last two years, but the team is a lot better. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls got swept. The Bulls team got degraded (loss of Rose) and they Heat team got upgraded (Allen, Battier, Cole, Andersen, Lewis and improved existing players). Hence, Miami beat the Bulls in 2011 and they'll do it again.

Seems like Rose is only coming back after the Bulls upset the Heat without him.

Not airballing my layups anymore uoykcuf's Avatar