Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

Default Re: Derek Fishers .4 second gamewinner is the biggest BS in NBA HISTORY

I'm a Spurs fan, but I don't complain about it, for many reasons:

1) We choked anyway; there's no excuse for losing that series against a much weaker team

2) The clock started later, but it also stopped later on the previous play. And anyway they can't be that precise

3) I made peace with the fact that we get screwed consistently. At least that one wasn't really done on purpose IMO. Hey, we're not the Lakers, we actually have to deserve our wins, and be a lot better than the opponent.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    Hey, we're not the Lakers, we actually have to deserve our wins, and be a lot better than the opponent.

Last edited by Magic 32; 05-17-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    I'm a Spurs fan, but I don't complain about it, for many reasons:

2) The clock started later, but it also stopped later on the previous play. And anyway they can't be that precise

I'l give Duncan credit, he hit the shot to put SA ahead, but it was pure luck, and was as well defended as could be. Even he was shocked that it went in.