Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: Shaq calls Nash's MVPs "tainted"

and shaq wants to be a cop someday, that will be fun to see.... "i was gonna take him down cuff him and frisk him. but he said i wasn't the toughest cop he had run up against , so i shot him"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DreamRockets
    and its pretty obvious that the latter 2, kobe and wade, havent done jack but score a lot of points without him.
    Give Kobe Dirk KG or Duncan and he wins 70 games every year and a ring every year till he retires. Shaqs obviously been the beneficiary of the better teams.

Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jasonterry
    you don't think in a 7 game series, a relatively fresh Suns team could take out any of those teams? Thats crazy. All they need is to put together 4 great games, whereas the West teams have to put together 8 great games JUST to get to the Finals.
    nope, i don't think they can portland and sacramento couldnt knock the lakers out, neither did robinson/duncan until 03 when they dethroned the champions, the spurs are one of the most defensive teams EVER, before this season the suns had acomplished nothing but embarass themselves when playing against san antonio.

Give Kobe Dirk KG or Duncan and he wins 70 games every year and a ring every year till he retires. Shaqs obviously been the beneficiary of the better teams.
    kobe already had shaq who is better (in prime) than either KG, dirk or duncan and he never broke 70 games, why should i think he would win that much games every season ? present some evidence or shut the fck up, im not telling nothing but facts here, you are pulling some fanboy crap out of your ass to counter reality, good grief

Banned

and its pretty obvious that the latter 2, kobe and wade, havent done jack but score a lot of points without him.
    Kobe and Shaq were both top 10 players in LA, some say they were both top 5. Give Kobe another top 5-10 player and then judge him. Shaq has always had that other elite player.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Kobe and Shaq were both top 10 players in LA, some say they were both top 5. Give Kobe another top 5-10 player and then judge him. Shaq has always had that other elite player.
    Exactly. The better question would be, what would Shaq do had he not had either of them on his team? Well, we'll get to see that. Wade w/o Shaq = .500 By the end of the season we'll see what Shaq w/o Wade is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by bokes15
    Exactly. The better question would be, what would Shaq do had he not had either of them on his team? Well, we'll get to see that. Wade w/o Shaq = .500 By the end of the season we'll see what Shaq w/o Wade is capable of.
    shaq is on his way to 35 years old dumbass, you judge what a player does in his prime, not in his retiring years, kobe is suposed to be in his prime right now, even when kobe played with shaq he had a 39% winning % in the games shaq sat out, so much for a top 5 player in the league huh ?

maybe from kobe's mouth ? lol

"Will Shaq's presence on this team color your decision to come back or not?'' Jackson asked Bryant. ''Yes, it does,'' he replied. ''I've done that for eight years with him, but I'm tired of being a sidekick.''

there you go, kobe called himself the same way the "h@ters" have always called him, dude was a sidekick, and unlike his groopies he knows he was.
    Last edited by DreamRockets; 02-24-2007 at 03:26 PM.

Its true though

Nash didn't deserve the 2nd MVP. Its pretty sad that Nash has 2 MVPs. 100% agree with Shaq

Decent playground baller

Shaq is probably just trying to take away as much attention as possible from the impending fact that his defending champion Heat are very possibly going to miss the playoffs and there is nothing his "Most Dominate Ever", $25 million a year butt can do about it.

Banned

kobe already had shaq who is better (in prime) than either KG, dirk or duncan and he never broke 70 games, why should i think he would win that much games every season ? present some evidence or shut the fck up, im not telling nothing but facts here, you are pulling some fanboy crap out of your ass to counter reality, good grief
    I don't know why i'm bothering to argue with you, but what about Shaq was so amazing? every top center pwned him (hakeem, robinson, etc) until they all retired and for such an unstoppable force, his rebounding average was rather pedestrian.
    You're probably the kind of "fan" who sees all the media drooling over Shaq so just follows the myth of him being a 1 man wrecking screw when he obviously wasn't (a 40 year old Sabonis pretty much owned him)

shaq is on his way to 35 years old dumbass, you judge what a player does in his prime, not in his retiring years, kobe is suposed to be in his prime right now, even when kobe played with shaq he had a 39% winning % in the games shaq sat out, so much for a top 5 player in the league huh ?
    huh? have you even been reading this conversation. Someone said that they'd take current Shaq over prime Yao. get your facts straight you moronic rockets fan.

Banned

nope, i don't think they can portland and sacramento couldnt knock the lakers out, neither did robinson/duncan until 03 when they dethroned the champions, the spurs are one of the most defensive teams EVER, before this season the suns had acomplished nothing but embarass themselves when playing against san antonio.
    all they have to do is pull 4 great games in a single series against a tired opponent. It isn't first to ten and they only have to play 1 Western team. their chances are a lot better than you think

I don't know why i'm bothering to argue with you, but what about Shaq was so amazing? every top center pwned him (hakeem, robinson, etc) until they all retired and for such an unstoppable force, his rebounding average was rather pedestrian.
    his rebounding average is pretty much the same as hakeem who was always seen as a good rebounder in the league, he is a better rebounder than duncan and robinson, ewing too, and he is a better scorer than any of them, robinson never faced shaq in the playoffs until 99 when he was on duncan's nuts trying to ride some coattails to championships so wtf are you talking about here ?

You're probably the kind of "fan" who sees all the media drooling over Shaq so just follows the myth of him being a 1 man wrecking screw when he obviously wasn't (a 40 year old Sabonis pretty much owned him)
    oh well, you just proved my theory that you never actually saw the guy play, nuff posting in this thread.

all they have to do is pull 4 great games in a single series against a tired opponent. It isn't first to ten and they only have to play 1 Western team. their chances are a lot better than you think
    tired oponnent ? lakers or spurs never looked tired to me, the suns defense is so disgracefully pathetic that dirk looked like wilt chamberlain in the series they played last year, and you are telling me prime duncan and shaq would have problems with them ?
    Last edited by DreamRockets; 02-24-2007 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bokes15
    huh? have you even been reading this conversation. Someone said that they'd take current Shaq over prime Yao. get your facts straight you moronic rockets fan.
    those people are just idiots, there isnt a single case you can make for shaq being better than yao RIGHT NOW.