Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Green bars = beta

you call my beta your fk** bytch asss i fk** a bytches everyday... :

Yes, the definition of an alpha male is everyone hates you because you are a douche (like rambo) and you write 1,000 words on your message board rep (i.e.rambo).

These are very alpha male like things, as is his burger flipping job.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

I am the master beta. No one can touch this.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I'm going rant a little here.

The rep system is a joke and does not define anyone. Using it as a gauge to see the status of a poster is a completely irrational way because the system is flawed and bastardized.

I guarantee that if it were to reset today I would have a big long red bar because the people who really invest in this system hoard reps within their rep circle or rep themselves with alters. Quality posts don't get reps anymore. So does that automatically make me a "beta"? I would post the exact same way regardless.

Rambo, I'm going to say this in the most respectful way, but I think you're a product of the rep system. Having negs created who you are and how you post. If there was no rep system I doubt you would be this abrasive nor would you have ever drummed up this idea of betas and alphas.

End rant
    The most intelligent thing I have read from a green bar member yet.

Why?

Because it is honest and insightful. He is speaking the truth (the highest level of intellect).

I rarely see this kind of ingenuity from green bar members because they deliberately restrict and censor their speech to sound like a shallow little girl (of course, with the exception of a few "nice" green bar alphas who I do respect).

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    No. He was horrible before rep came back too.

My theory is that he gets bullied at school, and the name "I am Rambo" is his comfort phrase that he whispers to himself while he hides in the bathroom stalls waiting for the football team to leave the locker room before he changes clothes after gym.

Just my theory though.
    Get off Rambo's back. They drew first blood, not him.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    No. He was horrible before rep came back too.

My theory is that he gets bullied at school, and the name "I am Rambo" is his comfort phrase that he whispers to himself while he hides in the bathroom stalls waiting for the football team to leave the locker room before he changes clothes after gym.

Just my theory though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Rambo, I'm going to say this in the most respectful way, but I think you're a product of the rep system. Having negs created who you are and how you post. If there was no rep system I doubt you would be this abrasive nor would you have ever drummed up this idea of betas and alphas.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    He is speaking the truth
    So you admit that your complaining and posting style is a product of the rep system? Sounds pretty beta to me.