Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Take away fg%, is LeBron's numbers still godly? MVP worthy?

I dont understand this question.... how do you average 26 ppg without FG and how can you evaluate PPG without FG? Just doesnt make sense to me.

Lebron of ISH

Its decemeber ****** no one cares.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Honestly....Just like how I cruise Facebook to see funny shit. Look, once u gotta live with a chick talkin ya ear off all day, get texts from n!ggas actin like they broke, texts from ppl you know lyin to you, and have to basically work from home and keep tabs on other spots (won't dabble into what I do, I don't feel like going over it with trolls again assuming they know what I do and don't do) that sh!t all becomes stressful.....So I light up some grade, become eased at mind, and get a few self indulging much needed chuckles from ISH and Facebook on my phone.

So in a way, ISH (other media sites aswell) makes the world around me better, because I'm honestly bipolar and have a nasty temper....Ish stops me from just yellin at my b!tch to STFU, ISH (and bud ofcource) prevents me from beatin da shit out of lyin ass f*ck n!ggas. You know wats worst then a f*ck n!gga? A f*ck n!gga who always wanna front shit, yet act like they forgot bout gettin ya money once they get paid and then even lie to you bout da sh!t. N!ggas who tell you they wanna do a track, yet take a whole f*ckin month to write they verse, f*ck shit.

Basically, I have a life thats non stop, ISH/Facebook/Youtube and Bud helps me exscape reality for for a minute n just chill...My bad for being long winded but I'm hella heated rightnow.
    I get what you're saying. Personally, my field of education requires me to stay in front of computer so I try to avoid using it when I'm not at work. Have you tried going to the gym?

Sure, but then we also get to take away Durants free throws.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    LeBron 25.5ppg 6.6ast 6.9reb 1.3stls 0.3blks (Lowest of Career, blks) this season. God like? MVP like?

Compared to Bron's best year IMO: 09' - 29.7ppg 8.6ast 7.3reb 1.6stls 1.0blk (chase down Block dominating). That's dominating.

Lebron per 36 in 09-10:

27.4/6.6/7.9

career:

25.0/6.6/6.3

This season:

25.4/6.9/6.6

Not only does he spend less time on the floor than ever before, but he's also better-surrounded than ever. These are perfectly legitimate reasons to explain a lower output this season.

Factor in the shooting efficiency and this is arguably his best season since 09-10'. Imo he is still playing at prime peak level. Not a shred of evidence that a decline has begun. (in any shape or form)
    Last edited by Leftimage; 01-02-2014 at 07:14 AM.