Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: How to win every argument on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    mr "thinks" he knows it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Didn't read, you've lost every single argument you've ever had on here.
    By default, I'd add.

Rambo's Formula for Success

1) Base your argument on a subject that almost no one on ISH will have read about extensively.
    2) Claim to have extensive knowledge on the subject attained over years of experience.
    3) Tell anyone who tries to engage you to "Do your homework."
    4) Victory

When in doubt, appeal to your own self-crowned authority and you will never lose.
    Last edited by Jailblazers7; 01-22-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Rambo's Formula for Success

1) Base your argument on a subject that almost no one on ISH will have read about extensively.
    2) Claim to have extensive knowledge on the subject attained over years of experience.
    3) Tell anyone who tries to engage you to "Do your homework."
    4) Victory

When in doubt, appeal to your own self-crowned authority and you will never lose.
    I do not use logical deceptions in my arguments; this is the reason why I am making this thread. 90% of ISH users use it, even the insults flinging at me is a form of deceptive device.

If these idiot ISHers actually read my post and understand logical fallacies, they will know what I am saying is sound and powerful stuff. Politicians use it, Foxnews use it, radio personalities use it, the best lawyers use it, etc.

This is the reason why many people are deceived by the sh*t they spew: they have absolutely no knowledge of the rules of logic.

I do not manipulate my premises; I make sure they are sound with sources and evidence to back them up, hence why I always ask people to do their homework .. this way they will know it is sound. I do not manipulate the premise around the evidence, but rather I use the evidence as a foundation for my premise. Huge difference.

I feel like you are a freshman in college and when you get off classes you come here and babble about you psych 101 and philosophy 101 lectures.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    This. Dude thinks he always wins cause his post is always the last one..
    An argument works like this:

1. Premise
    2. Supporting arguments
    3. Draw a conclusion

If the typical ISH poster does not understand my premise, I simply ask him to do a bit of research on it before he responds. You can't take on an argument if you don't know what the f*ck you are talking about. I always focus on the premise, but 99% of the time, an ISHer would either 1. Try to change or 2. Try to discredit me by calling me a troll.

If they can't argue my premise, and I can argue all of their's, then it is reasonable to conclude I have won the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    I feel like you are a freshman in college and when you get off classes you come here and babble about you psych 101 and philosophy 101 lectures.
    I doubt a freshman in college has this level of deep conceptual understanding of logic. Btw, they don't teach this stuff in psych 101 or philosophy of ethics. The best lawyers and politicians are pros at this, so I would only imagine the Ivy league schools are teaching it. Forget about public education; the best knowledges are usually reserved for the rich.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 01-22-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I doubt a freshman in college has this level of deep conceptual understanding of logic. Btw, they don't teach this stuff in psych 101 or philosophy of ethics. The best lawyers and politicians are pros at this, so I would only imagine the Ivy league schools are teaching it. Forget about public education; the best knowledges are usually reserved for the rich.
    What if the freshman was Immanuel Kant? [COLOR="White"]See what I did there?[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    What if the freshman was Immanuel Kant? [COLOR="White"]See what I did there?[/COLOR]

Kant never went through the public educational system.

Yes he did, troll.

There are plenty of 'Kant's' who have gone through the public educational system. You're wrong.

I win.

Banned

Non sequitur.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Didn't read, you've lost every single argument you've ever had on here.
    /Thread

Smile Re: How to win every argument on ISH.

An argument works like this:

1. Premise
    2. Supporting arguments
    3. Draw a conclusion

If the typical ISH poster does not understand my premise, I simply ask him to do a bit of research on it before he responds. You can't take on an argument if you don't know what the f*ck you are talking about. I always focus on the premise, but 99% of the time, an ISHer would either 1. Try to change or 2. Try to discredit me by calling me a troll.

If they can't argue my premise, and I can argue all of their's, then it is reasonable to conclude I have won the argument.
    Somebody give this guy a medal

National High School Star

Let's be real, I am hands down the best debater in here. Why? Because I can pull sh*t out of my a*s and make it sound like I know what I am talking about. If the sky is blue, and I say it's black, I can probably convince half of the forum it is black.
    Of course you can, cause half the forum is stupid

Read and learn young Jedi. What I'm teaching is invaluable.
    real alphas say what they say and don't care if people respond or believe them.

True alphaism is a form of delusion. It's impenetrable.

It's not about winning or losing. You are you, they are them, you see what I mean? Refer to my post about Phil Jackson.

If a child comes up to you and tries to argue, no matter what he's saying, you should win. Even if it's right. If you lose, you got mentally pwnd by a child.

Maybe that's some variant of what you were saying, but like I said arguing is worthless.

The art of getting ***** and making good forum posts is exactly the same. You go into a room... or into a thread, and you grace it with your presence. You say what you want to say, and you leave... or you decide to hang out.

I know u feel me. lol. I don't even need bold type.

-Smak