Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Craziest thing a girl ever done or said to u?

Was in bed with a girl and she said she wasn't going to have sex with me because she'd made a promise to Santa that she wouldn't have sex until after xmas.

I was like

Banned

when I was about 12 there were 2 weird girls in my class who had made it clear one had a crush on me and the other liked my best friend. For some reason they used to throw money at us during lunch time at school.

When I was about 15-16 there was a girl at school we used to kind of talk to because she was related to a friend of ours, she must have thought i was interested in her because she got my number from somewhere (I neve gave it to her) and started calling me and telling me about how her parents think I'm her boyfriend, when i asked why she said because she told them I was, then she called up one day and told me she had just driven past my house even though I'd never given her my address.

Hanging out with this girl I met at the club, then one of her friends that I just met tells me she needs a big dick. I said I have one, and then f*cked her that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Was in bed with a girl and she said she wasn't going to have sex with me because she'd made a promise to Santa that she wouldn't have sex until after xmas.

I was like
    TEAM VIOLATED

Love Live Life

licked my butthole

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

-I have multiple occasions of GFs trying to fist fight me, back when I was an asshole drinker...had to call the police on one, didn't know what else to do, she was throwing my shit everywhere, breaking things, and I have nice things.

she spent the night in jail

-when I was in HS I had a girl give me a BJ at her home while her mother was in the room with us :/...I let it happen for a while and then told her to stop.

-had a GF give me a BJ in a crowded club we used to frequent, in a booth under the table...that actually happened a few times, guess she liked the thrill of it.

-had a 3some with some hoe me and my GF had just met once...that in itself seems a little nutty to me, and a 3some is a hard thing to accomplish actually, because there was a time when I tried to accomplish a 3some for a while without luck, I found that most girls just are not down for that, you really have to run into a special kind of slut for that....or maybe I was going about things the wrong way, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

I was like
    You realized that she played the shit out of you, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    licked my butthole
    tossing the salad?

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    my first highschool love/lust and i were together for about 7 months officially. but that crazy relationship lasted about a year and a half, because you know highschool relationships can go.

anyhow, i was this girls first true love, or so she claimed, as she was mine. this girl was a bit freaky in the head, and after one lustful, sexfilled afternoon at her parents, she told me that if she ever died, she would haunt me beyond the grave. i dont know if that was meant to sound romantic, though i dont know how it could have been, or if it was part of her crazy way of thinking

5 years later, she actually did pass away due to complications with pneumonia. havent seen her ghost, yet
    I'm a little scared of ghosts myself, I do believe spirits exist although harmless, this would freak me out a little bit

When I bought my last home I actually went out of my way to make sure no one ever passed in it...I can't live in a place where someone died, nope

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    -when I was in HS I had a girl give me a BJ at her home while her mother was in the room with us :/...I let it happen for a while and then told her to stop.
    So was her mom recording or what?

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    -

What was her mom doing? lol

seriously, it's story telling time pt

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    So was her mom recording or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    What was her mom doing? lol
    she was just in the room cleaning things up and me and her daughter were on the coach watching TV, her daughter decided to unzip me and put her head in my lap while her mom was right there...I let it happen for a little while and then pinched the back of her neck to stop because I didn't know what the outcome would be had her mom decided to just look at us.

her family was a bit on the trashy side so it is possible her mom wouldn't have cared...but I just got a bit nervous about the situation

After we broke up she crawled in through a window while I was at work, tore up my room, knocked everything over, left 3 letters saying how she hated my guts and wish I would die, threw my xbox 360 out in my yard. Bitch even stole my beer.

I went on a date with a girl my friend set me up with (I was visiting him in Osaka and he had to work and sent his coworker to show me around). So I meet her and we go eat. She asks me if I want to do anything else or just take her back to the hotel. Jackpot!

Then she starts talking about what a good wife she'll be, and her kids and her last husband leaving her because (I shit u not) she tried to poison his girlfriend. I started to ask how but thought better of it. Then she saw I was really taken aback (scared us a good word) and started crying. I did get to take her home, to her home, still sad, met her kids, and left her with I think her mom. She asked my friend for my email and emailed me for a good two years now and then, once offering to come visit .