Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Would you feel comfortable showering with a openly gay person right next to you?

How can Sam(openly gay football player) shower with 50 men and not look? Wouldn't he be aroused on some level?

I would feel uncomfortable showering and getting dressed in the locker room if I was Sam's teammate. I don't want some dude looking at me lustfully when I'm naked.
    Last edited by longhornfan1234; 02-11-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Would you feel comfortable showering with a gay person right next to you?

Someone doesn't need to come out to be gay.

I am sure there are dudes already lusting for you without your knowledge.

Learning to shoot layups Groovy Kat's Avatar

Default Re: Would you feel comfortable showering with a gay person right next to you?

I'm sure theres tons of open lesbians on professional teams and you never hear a word about them being in the same locker room with the rest of the team. Why is it different for men?

Sunshine State

Wouldn't care.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Kat
    I'm sure theres tons of open lesbians on professional teams and you never hear a word about them being in the same locker room with the rest of the team. Why is it different for men?
    Also, we didn't hear a peep from Sam's teammates all year with them knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Someone doesn't need to come out to be gay.

I am sure there are dudes already lusting for you without your knowledge.

It changes when you're openly gay. Sexual attraction is the reason why men and women are separated from each other in bathrooms and locker rooms. If it wasn't an issue... we could just make everything unisex.

I'm the type of guy who gets a lot of requests for dick pics anyways, so no worries here.

Only if he had a boner.

(feel uncomfortable)

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Wouldn't care.

You wouldn't care if an openly gay person was looking at you lustfully... or making obscene comments about cawk?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    You wouldn't care if an openly gay person was looking at you lustfully... or making obscene comments about cawk?
    and you assume all gays can't help themselves and would act like this

Your making too big a deal out of this. Why does it matter? It doesn't effect you at all.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I would probably wash their back

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Shouldn't professional sports teams have individual shower stalls? Do all them use prison style mass showers?

Banned

Why do american sports seem to encourage players to wash together in the first place? In all my years playing sports (and I've been in AFL locker rooms) they always had showers in separate stalls, sure some people might walk around with nothing on but it wouldn't be hard to just put a towel on when you get it if your worried.

Default Re: Would you feel comfortable showering with a openly gay person right next to you?

How can Sam(openly gay football player) shower with 50 men and not look? Wouldn't he be aroused on some level?

I would feel uncomfortable showering and getting dressed in the locker room if I was Sam's teammate. I don't want some dude looking at me lustfully when I'm naked.

nobody wants to look at your fat **** tiny dick ass brah

not really

and its pretty ****ing funny that you automatically assume he is gong to be staring dudes down and licking his chops.

do you run around the beach with constant wood b/c the ladies are in bikinis?

It changes when you're openly gay. Sexual attraction is the reason why men and women are separated from each other in bathrooms and locker rooms. If it wasn't an issue... we could just make everything unisex.
    its only an issue b/c our puritanical forefathers had sticks up their asses and made it one.

men and women worrying about nudity is not some universal thing that has always been.
    Last edited by kentatm; 02-11-2014 at 09:05 PM.