Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Anyone in favor of moving the Finals to TNT, CBS, or back to NBC?

I think everybody would like that.

NBC for network TV

TNT for cable TV

Banned

I just hate that I don't have TNT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Railgun
    I just hate that I don't have TNT
    I got TNT and NBATV.

Got Magic vs Nets in the background on my big screen TV and I'm not even paying attention.

NBA Superstar

Anything but ESPN.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I got TNT and NBATV.

Got Magic vs Nets in the background on my big screen TV and I'm not even paying attention.
    back when my dad worked at a cable company i had everything. i watched sooo much basketball.

NBA Playoffs on NBC with that theme was the best.Now it's a bunch of shit Pitbull songs.I used to get so hyped back then.

http://youtu.be/H6JVXBZOQbw

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    NBA Playoffs on NBC with that theme was the best.Now it's a bunch of shit Pitbull songs.I used to get so hyped back then.

http://youtu.be/H6JVXBZOQbw
    I grew up with the NBA on NBC. Just hearing the theme song made my hairs stand up. Those were the days. CBS was before my time, but I heard and I've seen some of their old games and they were solid. ABC/ESPN is just dog shit.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Yes. Please move back to NBC. The theme song returning would be so epic. I hate the ESPN/ABC coverage. TNT is so much better. I'd love for the NBA to either be only on TNT or on TNT and NBC.

NBA lottery pick

They should do CBS. All the guys from TNT would be apart of that. Or nbc

Bring NBA on NBC back with Hannah storm and her fine azz

I like Breen's "Bang"! and JVG...

TNT is though

Anything to limit the commercials. During the OKC/Indiana game, I swear the final minute had a 1:1 commercial to actual play in game ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    Anything to limit the commercials. During the OKC/Indiana game, I swear the final minute had a 1:1 commercial to actual play in game ratio.

I mean this is also because of the amount of time outs called towards the end of close games. Can't really get around that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibby4Three
    I mean this is also because of the amount of time outs called towards the end of close games. Can't really get around that.
    Still annoying af, it kills the tension out of the game like 95% of the time.