Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Who wins: 2001 Lakers vs. 2014 Heat

Quote Originally Posted by dc_chilling
    2001 Lakers would beat any team in history in the finals.

Both teams were as deep as 2014 Spurs, but with their 3 best players (2 in the Lakers team) in their prime and pretty solid coaches (a tier under PJ).
    Last edited by BlkMambaGOAT; 06-20-2014 at 05:44 PM.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMambaGOAT

IMO those two were powerhouses that would wreck today's league. Oh my using the 85-86 celtics in 2k11 was always fun!! I used to make McHale do work in the paint.

I remember Hakeem was also filthy in that game. My roommate a few years ago dropped 60/20 with him on me. I ended up losing using the 96 bulls. Went to double OT. Crazy game!

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    IMO those two were powerhouses that would wreck today's league. Oh my using the 85-86 celtics in 2k11 was always fun!! I used to make McHale do work in the paint.

I remember Hakeem was also filthy in that game. My roommate a few years ago dropped 60/20 with him on me. I ended up losing using the 96 bulls. Went to double OT. Crazy game!

Literally never lost playing the 86 Celtics against other people.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMambaGOAT

Literally never lost playing the 86 Celtics against other people.
    I have ahah to my old roommate. Kid was amazing at 2k. I think I was like 2 for 9 against him. Used to play hall of fame and average ridiculous numbers in myplayer using a 6'7'' point guard. My friend never losed using OKC against me in 2k11. He has an unbelievable knack on drawing crazy fouls from westbrook.

I'm actually not that great at 2k but I do have friends who are ridiculous with the following old school teams: the rockets with hakeem and magic 94-95 (my high school friend can tare me up using them somehow).