Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Black man arrested for nothing...again

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...EbGI8W3t7dlk98

Dude was legit just walking down the street, cop asks for ID, dude cooperates and gives cop his ID. Cop puts ID in his pocket and proceeds to attempts to handcuff the black guy, as to detain him while he runs his ID (wtf?). Guy refuses to be handcuffed, cop starts punching him.

These kind of videos get me so mad man...wtf you stop him for NOTHING, he gives you ID to check him, and you try to put handcuffs on him why? Because he is bigger than you? Such bullshit, you could tell how frustrated the man was and the cop just kept bullshitting saying "I'm just doing my job". ****** ass police.

Banned

Default Re: Black man arrested for nothing...again

Pathetic. Even black cops make World Star.

I don't know what happened so I am not going to comment. We don't know what happened.

All I do know is that the guy in the red put his hands on a cop first. You cannot shove them and push them off.

Banned

Lady was useless.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Lady was useless.
    She was obviously hired for undercover duties.

Saw a basketball once

Commentary: The authoritative officer was not efficient in his duty. If he wish to detain his captive, he should have fire a shot through his head. It would have been much easier to carry a corpse.

College star

probably a murderer anyways

Banned

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that police academies don't train officers to sucker punch suspects and get into street fights with them. The f*ck was that cop trying to accomplish exactly? Looks like he just got through watching some 70s Kung Fu movie and wanted to try out some new moves on the first person he saw.

Why are American cops so against stun guns or mace? If he saw the guy as a threat, wouldn't that be the most efficient way to try to neutralize and then detain him? What if the guy got seriously hurt or even died as a result of one of those sucker punches? Oh right... there'd be no consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

Dude was legit just walking down the street, cop asks for ID, dude cooperates and gives cop his ID. Cop puts ID in his pocket and proceeds to attempts to handcuff the black guy, as to detain him while he runs his ID (wtf?). Guy refuses to be handcuffed, cop starts punching him.

These kind of videos get me so mad man...wtf you stop him for NOTHING, he gives you ID to check him, and you try to put handcuffs on him why? Because he is bigger than you? Such bullshit, you could tell how frustrated the man was and the cop just kept bullshitting saying "I'm just doing my job". ****** ass police.
    You don't know that. The video starts with the police already detaining him. You don't know what happened before the other guy started recording.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    that cop was a precrime cop (think Tom Cruise in Minority Report)

that cop knew that man was gonna commit a crime

This. That guy was clearly a criminal. You could tell by looking at his skin color. Probably was on his way to get some fried chicken too. Thank god for that cop. Serving and protecting

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

why exactly do you believe he did nothing? are you only believing the narrative and lack of facts that the video shows. perhaps there is something before that encounter that caused the police to want to arrest that man? perhaps a warrant? these are questions you need to ask or know before you evaluate a situation, not just jump blindly to conclusions like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ncrazyballa
    why exactly do you believe he did nothing? are you only believing the narrative and lack of facts that the video shows. perhaps there is something before that encounter that caused the police to want to arrest that man? perhaps a warrant? these are questions you need to ask or know before you evaluate a situation, not just jump blindly to conclusions like an idiot.
    You dumbass, if he had a warrant he would of stated that right away smh. Did you even listen to the audio in the video or did you play the video on mute? He OBVIOUSLY states that the cop THOUGHT he saw a knife on the man, causing him to stop him. After he proved not to have a knife, and cooperated by giving the cop his ID, the cop tried to detain him by hand cuffing him so he could run his ID.

Before you try calling anyone out mr. 49 posts, make sure you're aware of the situation, so you don't come out looking like a damn fool. Idiot.

Maybe just cooperating is a better idea. Get angry about it afterwards.

Banned

Police work is one of the hardest jobs on earth, but there are just too many officers in the US. The vast majority of them, should not be in those positions. Most humans just aren't equipped mentally to deal with that kind of stress...it takes a special kind of person. It should be just as difficult to be a cop as it is to be a judge.

Ideally we'd live in a place where we could be WAY more selective over who we allow to be in these positions of authority. Incarceration is a huge business though....and this is what you get.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    Police work is one of the hardest jobs on earth, but there are just too many officers in the US. The vast majority of them, should not be in those positions. Most humans just aren't equipped mentally to deal with that kind of stress...it takes a special kind of person. It should be just as difficult to be a cop as it is to be a judge.

Ideally we'd live in a place where we could be WAY more selective over who we allow to be in these positions of authority. Incarceration is a huge business though....and this is what you get.

cops get like $30k/year, risk their lives, and have to deal with belligerent idiots all of the time. right now its probably the worst profession to be in since black people hate you, half the brainwashed left whities hate you, motorcycle gangs hate you, etc. you get zero credit as a public servant while watching fire men, troops, etc. get praised endlessly.

much easier to pretend there needs to be less cops when there is crime everywhere which calls for as many cops as possible, and much easier to say there needs to be betteer qualified cops when people are judging everything from the worst of them and one sided videos that almost always aren't telling full truths.

who is going to take a job with so many downsides?

NBA Superstar

and the one thing history time and again has proven is that the mass population are stupid, has no clue what is good for them, and can't ever govern themselves.