Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    RomoSexual
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Howard5Dirk41 ladies and gents

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Maybe he is... I haven't had a personal experience with this guy but posting a personal picture of his and making fun of his life? Not everyone is born beautiful. That doesn't make GOBB any better than this Dirk coq sucker.

I used to be a bad poster, I have admitted to that several times. I used to troll these boards a Nowitzki41MFFL and Howard5Dirk41, but since I have been Romosexual I have not done any trolling, just here to talk Mavs and NBA, but these guys wont let me live down my past, oh well.

Maybe he is... I haven't had a personal experience with this guy but posting a personal picture of his and making fun of his life? Not everyone is born beautiful. That doesn't make GOBB any better than this Dirk coq sucker.
    I am better than him...thats where you're wrong.

RomoSexual

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

Really? Look at your old name on the other board, something like 25,000 posts... orry dude bu that is just sad. You obviouly live on the internet and the messageboards. Kinda odd for a black guy if you ask me. Plus you're atleast over 34 year old and still live at home in your moms basement yielding the keyboard like your own personal M-16, taking out people on the net, congrats old man.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by RomoSexual
    Really? Look at your old name on the other board, something like 25,000 posts... orry dude bu that is just sad. You obviouly live on the internet and the messageboards. Kinda odd for a black guy if you ask me. [COLOR="Yellow"]Plus you're atleast over 34 year old and still live at home in your moms basement yielding the keyboard like your own personal M-16, taking out people on the net, congrats old man.[/COLOR]
    Gold

NBA sixth man of the year

Well, I wouldn't know since I know neither of you personally... thankfully.

Well, I wouldn't know since I know neither of you personally... thankfully.
    This is a rival that GoBB rejuiced at the beginning of the year...they have been goin back and forth. But I do agree, I think GoBB spends all his time on these boards...People might look up to him but I find it sad...VERY sad...

Whats worst a couple people who look up to me or you constantly repeating yourself being the anti GOBB? You've been campaigning the ole "GOBB has too much time on his hands", go against GOBB crusade to counter the handful who look up to me. Its like wow they are all drinking Pepsi I'm gonna drink Coke just because and will do so until those losers stop drinking Pepsi all the time. Like get over it...i can see if you have a little militia who believed in your posts. That would be cool...you guys just throwing rocks at GOBB. I'd welcome that...but you're all alone and most of the time? Your post goes unnoticed. :

What are you achieving thats really all i wanna know? I love to gamble so I'm dropping $10,000 on "nothing" being the answer to that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    Gold
    Nothing factual was said. Its like someone saying OJ Simpson is chinese and making jokes. Where is the funny is its not even half truths let alone the full truth? But its gold because of what? To pite GOBB? Thats so vain

Quote Originally Posted by RomoSexual
    Really? Look at your old name on the other board, something like 25,000 posts... orry dude bu that is just sad. You obviouly live on the internet and the messageboards. Kinda odd for a black guy if you ask me. Plus you're atleast over 34 year old and still live at home in your moms basement yielding the keyboard like your own personal M-16, taking out people on the net, congrats old man.

Whats sad is someone can have so many posts on a msgboard and STILL be better than you. I look better, have a better body, in better health, financially stable and secure, get fine woman. I mean should I keep going or is that enough? Keep in mind you're gonna post back 1yr later your progress in losing weight by posting photos remember. Guranteed 100lbs would be gone. I'd hate to see you fail to reach that goal. Feel free to press the "I dont care what you think!" button. This very thread on page 1 you said you would make us eat our words. I'm hungry...lord knows I am. Cant "weight" to see what you bring to the table.

I'm not black.
    I'm not 34
    I dont live in a basement

You're fat
    You're insecure
    You're emotionally unstable
    You're a moron 75% of the time (you even admit u were quite a few things but now have "changed" since u created a new username)

Like I can really tear into you and have your ass tearing up like you were on Dr. Phil but I'm gonna fall back....but just know what I type is more towards the truth if not the truth than anything you can counter. You mind your manners before you start punching keys my way. I left you alone if you didnt notice but you wanna take the Bull by the horns...dont do it.

When did it become cool for Daniel son to diss Mr Miyigi? I mean really. Ease up kid.

mom! dad! stop fighting dammit it's CHRISTMAS!! Why cant we just be a faa-aaa-aaaamily??

whoa sorry had a moment there...continue.

ISH FEUD OF THE YEAR

Whats sad is someone can have so many posts on a msgboard and STILL be better than you. I look better, have a better body, in better health, financially stable and secure, get fine woman. I mean should I keep going or is that enough? Keep in mind you're gonna post back 1yr later your progress in losing weight by posting photos remember. Guranteed 100lbs would be gone. I'd hate to see you fail to reach that goal. Feel free to press the "I dont care what you think!" button. This very thread on page 1 you said you would make us eat our words. I'm hungry...lord knows I am. Cant "weight" to see what you bring to the table.

I'm not black.
    I'm not 34
    I dont live in a basement

You're fat
    You're insecure
    You're a moron 75% of the time (you even admit u were quite a few things but now have "changed" since u created a new username)

Like I can really tear into you and have your ass tearing up like you were on Dr. Phil but I'm gonna fall back....but just know what I type is more towards the truth if not the truth than anything you can counter. You mind your manners before you start punching keys my way. I left you alone if you didnt notice but you wanna take the Bull by the horns...dont do it.

When did it become cool for Daniel son to diss Mr Miyigi? I mean really. Ease up kid.
    Whoa GoBB...why are you goin at each other so much? You tell him to ease up but lay into him like theres no tomorrow....

You're fat
    You're insecure
    You're a moron 75% of the time (you even admit u were quite a few things but now have "changed" since u created a new username).
    "Don't forget about USSSSSS Gobb!"

What's sad is all the accounts and you talking to yourself, arguing with your self, putting yourself down, complementing yourself. It's just creepy. T-Low, Howard, Romo, Doom, Prime...just stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    What's sad is all the accounts and you talking to yourself, arguing with your self, putting yourself down, complementing yourself. It's just creepy. T-Low, Howard, Romo, Doom, Prime...just stop it.
    Yeah, I don't even have to justify a response because if you think that, go right ahead, but I have people to justify I am not Gary....

Coming from the Hanson wannabe....

RomoSexual

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

Your picture is by far the creepiest thing I have ever seen on the net.