Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Superpowers with a twist...

I don't need no white pill to bang trannies.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    I just wanna know one thing.

Did you get your shit pushed back?

Another thing..... So you like fudge packing?
    If you mean did I ever take it? No I have never done that. I knew a few guys who liked it when the would reverse roles with the girl and she was do them from the back, some even liked giving bj's and stuff like that but I never did any of that stuff. Those guys were bisexual I think, but the straight guys I knew never did that, we just hit it but never took it.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    If you mean did I ever take it? No I have never done that. I knew a few guys who liked it when the would reverse roles with the girl and she was do them from the back, some even liked giving bj's and stuff like that but I never did any of that stuff. Those guys were bisexual I think, but the straight guys I knew never did that, we just hit it but never took it.

this is my reaction what lebron did before he started laughing thats me looking to get out of this thread after reading this. your story is lance stevenson
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 07-22-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out

this is my reaction what lebron did before he started laughing thats me looking to get out of this thread after reading this. your story is lance stevenson
    Wow, this is one of the funniest things I have ever read

I am actually astounded at how primitive the people are on this forum. Its like they dont know it 2014, they talk like its still the 19th century. I almost wish I hadnt even said anything. I wouldnt have if I knew this forum hosted a bunch of 12 year old children who arent capable of having a adult conversation without resorting to childish insults or posting irrelevant images.

Good college starter

I am actually astounded at how primitive the people are on this forum. Its like they dont know it 2014, they talk like its still the 19th century. I almost wish I hadnt even said anything. I wouldnt have if I knew this forum hosted a bunch of 12 year old children who arent capable of having a adult conversation without resorting to childish insults or posting irrelevant images.
    WTF is wrong with you, seriously? Are you fckin insane? I didnt know fckin trannies and suckin their d*cks was cool in 2014, I must of missed that memo.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    WTF is wrong with you, seriously? Are you fckin insane? I didnt know fckin trannies and suckin their d*cks was cool in 2014, I must of missed that memo.
    How does not wanting to converse with a bunch of people who clearly have mental problems make me insane? If you could read, then you would know I have never sucked off anyone. Its 2014, people are open minded, and just cause you and a few others here dont want to accept it and believe it, it doesnt make it any less true.

Attacking someone because of their sexual preference is a disgustingly prehistoric way of living. Saying that, I am not gay in any way and I do not want people to be mistaken. Being with a transwoman does not make a man gay. Being with a man makes a man gay.

Im sorry is I seem insane to you for being open and accepting of my preferences and the preferences of others. Imagine not insulting and disrespecting someone for their personal love lives. Nah I must just be crazy huh.

Good college starter

How does not wanting to converse with a bunch of people who clearly have mental problems make me insane? If you could read, then you would know I have never sucked off anyone. Its 2014, people are open minded, and just cause you and a few others here dont want to accept it and believe it, it doesnt make it any less true.

Attacking someone because of their sexual preference is a disgustingly prehistoric way of living. Saying that, I am not gay in any way and I do not want people to be mistaken. Being with a transwoman does not make a man gay. Being with a man makes a man gay.

Im sorry is I seem insane to you for being open and accepting of my preferences and the preferences of others. Imagine not insulting and disrespecting someone for their personal love lives. Nah I must just be crazy huh.

Lets say even if it wasn't gay to have sex with a transgender person post operating...(Even though it is when you knowingly are) You admitted to having sex with pre OP men which is basically having sex with a man in drag.Somehow your still not gay even though you admit to having sex with men who have a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Lets say even if it wasn't gay to have sex with a transgender person post operating...(Even though it is when you knowingly are) You admitted to having sex with pre OP men which is basically having sex with a man in drag.Somehow your still not gay even though you admit to having sex with men who have a dick.
    This is the last time I am going to respond to you, because this is getting tedious. I have never taken their di.ck, or given bjs like some guys like to do. Those guys are actually bisexual, because they enjoy the female look and also enjoy the male genitalia. I only enjoy the rest of the body, not the di.ck. I kind of understand why you would think this, because I originally thought that being with a transwoman made you a homosexual, but I was young stupid and full of misconceptions. You probably have never been in those circles, but when you are on the transgender dating scene you actually learn so much about how things really are, and you lose the misconceptions you once had.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    If it has a dick, and you fvck it, you're gay.
    Well I have made my point on more than one occasion, but if you want to stick to believing that statement there is nothing I can do. But saying you wouldn't be attracted to the pics below is a lie. And theres nothing wrong with that because you are a straight guy and you cant help being attracted. But if I tell you she used to be something else, suddenly your a gay man now?

i want the 4th pill: cyanide

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

being attracted to the physical attributes of those girls you posted is normal. that is the point of their physical surgical changes, but if you still want to **** them even tho you know they used to be men. that is gay because it is no longer a physical thing.

Made that high school varsity squad Solidape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    being attracted to the physical attributes of those girls you posted is normal. that is the point of their physical surgical changes, but if you still want to **** them even tho you know they used to be men. that is gay because it is no longer a physical thing.
    Well said

Lolcat gotta be trolling, why want fake women when you can have the real deal?