Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Which MMPORG games did you guys play?

Ever Quest- I was 6 years old
    Dark Age of Camelot
    City of Heroes/Villains
    Star Wars Galaxies
    Star Wars Old Republic
    Conan
    Rift
    Wildstar
    World of Warcraft
    Everquest 2
    Final Fantasy 11
    Final Fantasy 14
    Warhammer
    Guild Wars 2

wasted a year and half with Lineage II, addictive AF, it just sucks you in its reality, there were period of months were i player for 14-15 hours daily, sometimes as much as 19 hours

I still play League of Legends (ARAM mode only).

Besides that never playin MMORPGS again

RUNESCAPE!!!

i had party hats and masks and all that shiz when runescape was still a 2D game. Then i quit when the one with the upgraded graphics came out. Now the party hats and masks are worth billions and trillions of gold. And i forgot my account name and pw.

NBA Superstar

I played the hell out of runescape but bounced around on a few accounts so never got one super leveled. Some guy did give me his level 87 once though.

I played back when I was in 6th grade and all the way back to when Santa was giving yo-yo's out during Christmas.

I was in 6th grade and got an online "girlfriend" on that game and we actually talked like around every other day or so for around 2 years

Using her myspace name I found her on facebook the other day and messaged her who I was and shit and said whats up and we talked for a while but then I think her boyfriend saw it and randomly blocked me

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I played the hell out of runescape but bounced around on a few accounts so never got one super leveled. Some guy did give me his level 87 once though.

I played back when I was in 6th grade and all the way back to when Santa was giving yo-yo's out during Christmas.

I was in 6th grade and got an online "girlfriend" on that game and we actually talked like around every other day or so for around 2 years

Using her myspace name I found her on facebook the other day and messaged her who I was and shit and said whats up and we talked for a while but then I think her boyfriend saw it and randomly blocked me

NBA Superstar

My favorite thing to do on runescape was to make a "hybrid" character, since as long as you kept say, range below mage, it wouldn't increase total level.

And then I'd go to the dueling arena as a level 27, throw on a noob outfit like priest robes and a bronze med helm with iron legs, and then as soon as the duel started, I'd switch to my level 50 range defense gear, and then bring out my level 50 mage shit and SLAY them lol

NBA Superstar

Also one time on the forums I posted that I was selling an abysal whip and lots of people wanted to buy it and I got one dumbass agree to come buy it in like level 30 of the wilderness, and as soon as he showed up with all of his gold, like 2M worth, I stunned him with magic and chased him down and murdered him

My favorite thing to do on runescape was to make a "hybrid" character, since as long as you kept say, range below mage, it wouldn't increase total level.

And then I'd go to the dueling arena as a level 27, throw on a noob outfit like priest robes and a bronze med helm with iron legs, and then as soon as the duel started, I'd switch to my level 50 range defense gear, and then bring out my level 50 mage shit and SLAY them lol
    Also one time on the forums I posted that I was selling an abysal whip and lots of people wanted to buy it and I got one dumbass agree to come buy it in like level 30 of the wilderness, and as soon as he showed up with all of his gold, like 2M worth, I stunned him with magic and chased him down and murdered him

idk if i should feel ashamed that i know exactly what you are talking about.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

My friend did this to a kid with a white phat. Literally made 370 million gold within an hour. Killed a dude in the wilderness and sold it in world 1 during some christmas break back in middle school.

Ragnarok Online - Played it back in the days when there were only 4-5 classes.
    Maple Story - Also played it back in the days before more classes came out.
    Silk Road Online - Best MMORPG I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensta
    Ragnarok Online - Played it back in the days when there were only 4-5 classes.
    Maple Story - Also played it back in the days before more classes came out.
    Silk Road Online - Best MMORPG I've played.
    Really? I got bored of it very quickly. I also felt it was inflated too. I remember level 45s in my guild all had at least 50 million and I had 4.5 million at only level 22.

Seemed way too inflated for my taste. Sick concept of a game though. I played it before all that European updates.

Ah, Silkroad. I remember quitting around 50, because grinding without Golden Scroll after that was just too tiring

Loved running the caravans though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Ah, Silkroad. I remember quitting around 50, because grinding without Golden Scroll after that was just too tiring

Loved running the caravans though.
    I relied a lot on high levels in our guild... Somehow we convinced a ton of high level players to be our guild leaders but they eventually quit b/c we were just leaching off them.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Really? I got bored of it very quickly. I also felt it was inflated too. I remember level 45s in my guild all had at least 50 million and I had 4.5 million at only level 22.

Seemed way too inflated for my taste. Sick concept of a game though. I played it before all that European updates.
    I enjoyed Hunting/Thieving when they still had Mercenaries out. Also loved the PVP system. I think I got to lvl 90 before I quit. I played a little while longer after the Euro's came out. They were way too strong and needed to be nerfed. I couldn't keep up with all the botting going on so I just quit.

Played Neverwinter with my friends, reached max level and said **** it, this is not for me. When I have free time for gaming I'll play Dota and that's it, I can't commit to mmo's...