Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Bacon sign offensive to Muslim woman

The comments on the article are pretty ****ed up. One person said he/she finds ALL Muslims offensive.... FOH. That's messed up.

Every race/group has oversensitive people. This was just posted because the OP has a prejudice against muslims.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the person who posted the message about being offended was just trying to make em look bad. I've never heard a jew or muslim say they find a sign about pork offensive.

Lol at you niqqas thinkin Islam will takeover the US. Will white ppl become a minority in the future? Probably. Will Muslims become one of the largest demographics? If the US only accepts Muslim immigrants from now on? Yes. If not, hell no. Go back to playing CoD, I'm sure there are plenty of Muslims for you to kill there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Every race/group has oversensitive people. This was just posted because the OP has a prejudice against muslims.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the person who posted the message about being offended was just trying to make em look bad. I've never heard a jew or muslim say they find a sign about pork offensive.
    No.

I bash everyone equally. The point is P.C. America is ruining our country. We now have to do certain things because people are offended. Might as well throw the word 'bacon' from our language because some people or groups find it offensive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMambaGOAT
    Lol at you niqqas thinkin Islam will takeover the US. Will white ppl become a minority in the future? Probably. Will Muslims become one of the largest demographics? If the US only accepts Muslim immigrants from now on? Yes. If not, hell no. Go back to playing CoD, I'm sure there are plenty of Muslims for you to kill there
    Islam is not a race.

Nothing gonna stop non-Muslim white people converting to Islam if it becomes the cool thing to do.

And it is the fastest growing religion in the world.

The book series Dune has it spot on. Set ten thousand years in the future, and everyone's Muslim. Not that theres anything wrong with that yo

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Islam is not a race.

Nothing gonna stop non-Muslim white people converting to Islam if it becomes the cool thing to do.

And it is the fastest growing religion in the world.

The book series Dune has it spot on. Set ten thousand years in the future, and everyone's Muslim. Not that theres anything wrong with that yo
    In this day and age, all the current religions in the world are dwindling. They are being proven wrong more and more each day and a lot of people are moving away from religion. If 10,000 years into the future people believe in God, it will either come from divine intervention and God proving his existence or a new updated religion taking over that itself will need a long time to disprove. The world becoming Muslim is just a retarded thing to think and people who really fear that are being fed too much bullshit by Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    In this day and age, all the current religions in the world are dwindling. They are being proven wrong more and more each day and a lot of people are moving away from religion. If 10,000 years into the future people believe in God, it will either come from divine intervention and God proving his existence or a new updated religion taking over that itself will need a long time to disprove. The world becoming Muslim is just a retarded thing to think and people who really fear that are being fed too much bullshit by Fox News.

Nick Young (the OP, not the Laker) is the epitome of a racist, bigoted troll. Dude's entire schtick on this site seems to be bashing Middle Easterners and Muslims.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out this guy's mom was raped by some Muslim. All that pent up rage must be coming from somewhere.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    Nick Young (the OP, not the Laker) is the epitome of a racist, bigoted troll. Dude's entire schtick on this site seems to be bashing Middle Easterners and Muslims.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out this guy's mom was raped by some Muslim. All that pent up rage must be coming from somewhere.
    im not the OP dumbass.

Also, Im not bashing all Muslims here based on this. Im bashing people from Vermont. The woman who complained and the dumbass who took down the sign are equally stupid in this story, and it has nothing to do with religion.

GTFO asshole. When have I ever bashed Muslims or Middle Easterners?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Guys.

Its Vermont.

Bravo! Most Liberal state in the Union!

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

I like how muslims demand others to be liberal and shit, but they always get offended by the weakest stuff ever

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

just when you think about it.. I was probably never offended by anything remotely close to this or even in the same universe.. Just shows how either I was raised differently or these type of muslims are less of a humans.

Banned

muslims are the most intolerable people of them all.

don't believe in islam, infadel. deserve to get your head chopped off.

picture of their prophet generated by someone, fatwa!!!

simple bacon sign in a foreign country, temper tantrum. take it down.

meanwhile,

not allowed to wear burka due to security concerns, hissy fit to the max. where's tolerance???

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    a racist is someone that hates someone else due to color of skin........nick young and many others hate muslims because of what muslims do and stand for (animal abuse and overpopulating the earth, just to name a few).......and many people see it with their own eyes every day.....that is not being a racist

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    muslims are the most intolerable people of them all.

don't believe in islam, infadel. deserve to get your head chopped off.

picture of their prophet generated by someone, fatwa!!!

simple bacon sign in a foreign country, temper tantrum. take it down.

meanwhile,

not allowed to wear burka due to security concerns, hissy fit to the max. where's tolerance???
    Yeah Muslims are really good at playing the system. A lot of the stuff in the Koran is very ahead of it's time when it comes to giving instructions in how to manipulate the local legal system.