Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Im visiting my friend and he's trying to get me to go TJ to bang whores. What to do?

30 € (like 35$ I guess) for sex where I live.. 20 only BJ, 40 is both sex/blowjob (but BJ seems to last like 2-3 mins only).

Default Re: Im visiting my friend and he's trying to get me to go TJ to bang whores. What to do?

[QUOTE=ArbitraryWater]30

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito

Are they that good at sucking??? Man the stories my dad told me must be true then
    Ohh lol I mean when you pay for both Blowjob/****ing, they suck for like 2-3 mins and then go on to doggy or some shit..

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Alright so here's the update:

Been in socal last couple of weeks for some shows, and we watched the Clippers/Cavs game at Staples

After our gig last Friday night, we went to TJ. I was with my gf and my friend who lives in SD so obviously I wasn't going town there to get some. We actually went to a couple of clubs, got some tacos, and also checked out the whorehouses just for shits and giggles.

That shit was off the hook. Went into Hong kong and saw a ton of hot girls dancing. There were some girls playing around in some whipped cream I actually saw some dudes going and feeling them up for like $1

Lots of the girls were hot and probably making some serious cash. My friend took one to the hotel for $60 + like $15 for the room, he seemed to have a good time. Me and my GF just got some drinks and enjoyed the scenery. Damn I kinda wish I was single right now If i'm single the next time in SoCal, I'll definitely go back. Some of those chicks were fine as ****
    I knew you'd puss out and why did you take your GF to TJ if you didn't plan on a three-way? Your girl has you on a leash man.

Real men never pay for sex

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol

"Rent FREE!!!!" - The Wizards

If you think going out with your buddies, partying it up and banging some hoes one time is "unmanly" you really need to get a life. I get it if you think it's plain nasty, but unmanly? Eh.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Newsflash: Any time you take a girl out you're paying for sex. You may not be giving her the money directly but you are spending it with the hopes of getting laid. Dinner, drinks, gas money, etc.

Unless, of course, you don't have sex. Which in that case, you really don't pay for sex. You're just spending money because you're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Newsflash: Any time you take a girl out you're paying for sex. You may not be giving her the money directly but you are spending it with the hopes of getting laid. Dinner, drinks, gas money, etc.

Unless, of course, you don't have sex. Which in that case, you really don't pay for sex. You're just spending money because you're an idiot.
    I agree with most but the bolded.. the bolded is true if she's a slut, but not if you actually want to learn to meet someone, start a relationship.. can't expect sex on the first date.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    I agree with most but the bolded.. the bolded is true if she's a slut, but not if you actually want to learn to meet someone, start a relationship.. can't expect sex on the first date.
    You dont expect it.

But intentions appear to BE clear when you start spending money.

if shes saving it for someone else, at some point, you're gonna say f*ck it, because its better to know and learn about her fairytale, than to not be given a story.

Because you had given her the hints of your fantasy.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Oh I wasn't speaking exclusively about the first date. Just speaking in terms of courtship in particular.