Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Look what Lebron has done to this team

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    I believe the Cavs had the worst combined record in the league over the 4yrs LeBron was in Miami.
    That young talent is legit though. The team's record means very little to delusional people.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    If they start winning, don't come up to say they are stacked, which we all know you will.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU

You almost sound like you think Lebron (or any player) has some GM executive position rights or something...

...and what young TALENT are you talking about anyways?

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Lol, yes...because there's a better chance at winning a ring with 2 years of Lebron than 10 years of Wiggins.

How do you figure that? Can you predict the future? Nobody knows how good Wiggins will or wont' be yet. But all the comparison's were to Lebron actually so I'd take 10 years of Wiggins and build my team and see what I can get.....

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Yeah, we know what we get with 30 year old Lebron. An elite playmaker who scores at a high clip and can drop 30 any given night.
    The point is, was it worth it if they don't win anything and it prevented the young talent from getting better? I'm not saying he's preventing anyone from developing but the argument can be made because he's so ball dominant...When you play with Lebron, you play his style which is an unselfish style Ill admit, but he still has the ball most of the time. Thats why everyone was afraid that Kyrie would be turned into a spot up shooter....

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    You almost sound like you think Lebron (or any player) has some GM executive position rights or something...
    That front office isn't taking a piss without Lebron's approval.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

...and what young TALENT are you talking about anyways?
    Yes Pauk he does. And anybody can clearly see that.

Kevin Love was literally the first person Lebron called after deciding to sign with the cavs. This is called collusion.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...195749871.html

Then Lebron puts out a letter mentioning how he wants to help the new talent, but somehow convientently leaves out the guy who gets traded for Love days later?

Lebron has spent the past 5 years putting together his own super teams to play on.

Wake the hell up dude

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Lebron unlocked a few achievements on NBA 2K14 MYGM mode and thought he was ready for the big time.

It's really quite embarassing to see so many young adults desperately reaching for any reason to throw salt on another man.

GTFO

You people disgust me.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Kyrie, Waiters and Wiggins were never going to gel, their styles just don't fit.
    Cavs never got to draft players correctly, look at what they had done with all their previous top picks. Drafting Bernett at #1, Waiters at #4.

Kyrie and Wiggins were perhaps consensus number 1 picks, but Irving hasn't even prove to be a good point guard so far, let alone a franchise player. And we have no idea how Wiggins will develop.

Now you give Cleveland time and they might just screw themselves up even more. To me, putting together a team of LeBron and Love was perhaps the best thing they had done in ages. They complement each other's game and will get better, and I understand from most of the arguers' stand point, that is if they both stay for another season. Big If there but the Cavs' young talent weren't working out, and we never know if they will. What they do know is if LeBron stays and put this team in winning situations, the team's identity and losers' way will change.

Love and Kyrie had never been to the playoffs, you can argue the amount of talent their teams present but there's no denying that they are likely to have developed a loser mentality by now. Let them stay winning and we should see an improvement in this team.

That said Dion is a great option to have at SG for this team, whether as a starter or 6man. I for one think that Kyrie should be the one the Cavs had put on tradeblock. He's not a good player at his position and his play style doesn't help winning basketball. He can have all the fancy moves and throws up some great plays/shots here and there, but he doesn't play winning ball. You can't have a player like him playing point and expect to do great things. Overrated I would call him. Much like Isaiah Thomas from my Suns, they're like exhibition/ pickup games players who seemingly have a good game, but doesn't help any winning team. He would work as a 6man but his pride probably won't allow that to happen. Of all the young talents the Cavs once possessed they kept the worst one and rid the rest, now let's see where they go from here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Yes Pauk he does. And anybody can clearly see that.

Kevin Love was literally the first person Lebron called after deciding to sign with the cavs. This is called collusion.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...195749871.html

Then Lebron puts out a letter mentioning how he wants to help the new talent, but somehow convientently leaves out the guy who gets traded for Love days later?

Lebron has spent the past 5 years putting together his own super teams to play on.

Wake the hell up dude
    This basically........