Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation ISH vs isis who well win?

there are 220 THOUSAND peoples on these forum. and lets not forget were all basketball players and fans .. most of us are over 6 ft tall and have very much athletic , we can jump over wall and run 10x faster then isis member. 220 thousand athleticim ish member vs isis .. i think it are quite obvious ish well win. personally i would steal a tanks , shot isis members and drive over them , when the tanks are gone explode i jump out with ak47 , shot everone around me , roll to the floor, shot isis leader abu bakr cut hes head off and do fadeway 3pt shoting to the baskets with hes head , and that video well be on liveleak with 3million shares

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: ISH vs isis who well win?

70% of ISH is full of fat, greasy, unemployed shits.

With that said, ISH would still win because of physical specimens like myself and a few others.

this gives me idea we really should get everone on ish to fight to syria , not only well we be famous for killing isis and everone well love us we well have control to all there oil , we well bring peace to middle east and be oil billionires and then maybe we can search on ish and maybe bigger avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

With that said, ISH would still win because of physical specimens like myself and a few others.
    maybe your right but like you said 30% or i well atleast say 60% of these forum are ELITE athleticim people, who play basketballs almost everyday , that athleticim beat any isis member that live on rice everyday we well beat the shit out them , i think it well be no contest really

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    there are 220 THOUSAND peoples on these forum. and lets not forget were all basketball players and fans .. most of us are over 6 ft tall and have very much athletic , we can jump over wall and run 10x faster then isis member. 220 thousand athleticim ish member vs isis .. i think it are quite obvious ish well win. personally i would steal a tanks , shot isis members and drive over them , when the tanks are gone explode i jump out with ak47 , shot everone around me , roll to the floor, shot isis leader abu bakr cut hes head off and do fadeway 3pt shoting to the baskets with hes head , and that video well be on liveleak with 3million shares

We should cut off all their heads and have an ISH dunk contest, you'd probably win Theoo, because of your elite athleticism.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

ISH has nukes. It would be no contest.

this gives me idea we really should get everone on ish to fight to syria , not only well we be famous for killing isis and everone well love us we well have control to all there oil , we well bring peace to middle east and be oil billionires and then maybe we can search on ish and maybe bigger avatar

maybe your right but like you said 30% or i well atleast say 60% of these forum are ELITE athleticim people, who play basketballs almost everyday , that athleticim beat any isis member that live on rice everyday we well beat the shit out them , i think it well be no contest really

Top idea. The members of this forum could use something worthwhile to do with themselves, join the Kurds, and start our own regiment!

Would be the regiment renowned for shooting its own members in the back doe. Left4Dead would run away and defect to IS after trying to behead Jeff in his sleep.

Good college starter

Sometimes I read Theo's posts and just think to myself "Man, is there really anything Obama can do that Theo can't?"

#Theo4prez

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Well 70% of ISIS plus their god are child molesters. We only got that Jaqueer guy. ISH for the win....

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Well 70% of ISIS plus their god are child molesters. We only got that Jaqueer guy. ISH for the win....
    With that kinda racist attitude you should probably join ISIS and gtfo of the ISH side

No betas over here ni[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]a.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    With that kinda racist attitude you should probably join ISIS and gtfo of the ISH side

No betas over here ni[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]a.

70% of people who call others "beta" are betas themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    We should cut off all their heads and have an ISH dunk contest, you'd probably win Theoo, because of your elite athleticism.
    your right after we have defeat isis we can have dunk contest with there heads , all greatest athlete well be there like lerbron and blake griffin and more and everone on ish we well have online voting for who well win dunk contest , and thanx i have some good dunk up to my sleeve , 720

219 thousand are alts...

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

Top idea. The members of this forum could use something worthwhile to do with themselves, join the Kurds, and start our own regiment!

Would be the regiment renowned for shooting its own members in the back doe. Left4Dead would run away and defect to IS after trying to behead Jeff in his sleep.
    Why join Kurds? There are other fully functioning militias operating in the area which are not just another branch of the pedo sandni99er cult

Just squeeze us all in a AC-130 Gunship and we will take care of this....