Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Damn...Steph takes shots at Bran makes fun of empty stats

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Take a look at this loser...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKtiJ2AJ5cI

...horrible.
    Why would I wanna watch 2nd year player Tayshaun Prince shut Kobe down again in the 2004 Finals after implementing himself as first option?

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

He's not really an intelligent player.

By his light skin, his eye color, and general baby face, the first racist impression you get of him is "oh he's not a thug," as you kind of expect him to speak eloquently and have class.

He's actually a very low class unintelligent person. He speaks with that little ghetto "twang" in his voice (if you're from, or lived near the hood, you'll know what I mean), he has that typical, STUPID thug swag-walk, and doesn't have a particularly good vocabulary.

Instead of expecting a Derek Fisher at the podium, essentially you have to pretend he's a LIGHTER, smaller version of a Demarcus Cousins or JR Smith type of person. A low class, low IQ person.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    You calling Kobe "Mr. 2-4 as first option" a loser??

If you're counting the FGA leader as the first option then Kobe has 4 rings as the first option.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake

By his light skin, his eye color, and general baby face, the first racist impression you get of him is "oh he's not a thug," as you kind of expect him to speak eloquently and have class.

He's actually a very low class unintelligent person. He speaks with that little ghetto "twang" in his voice (if you're from, or lived near the hood, you'll know what I mean), he has that typical, STUPID thug swag-walk, and doesn't have a particularly good vocabulary.

Instead of expecting a Derek Fisher at the podium, essentially you have to pretend he's a LIGHTER, smaller version of a Demarcus Cousins or JR Smith type of person. A low class, low IQ person.
    meltdown

This white boy is mad af.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    If you're counting the FGA leader as the first option then Kobe has 4 rings as the first option.
    2/4 becasue he took it upon himself to be first option in 2004 while failing miserably against a 2nd year player.

lmao

Curry is an arrogant person of average intelligence with little class, typical middle class american. he's not a thug. he didn't grow up on the streets and I bet he's never even touched a gun.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Why would I wanna watch 2nd year player Tayshaun Prince shut Kobe down again in the 2004 Finals after implementing himself as first option?
    Tayshaun was great in the series, he earned his nickname "The Prison Guard" then.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    Tayshaun was great in the series, he earned his nickname "The Prison Guard" then.
    Yup. He just devoured Kobe that series. Annihilated him. 2004-2007 Prince was one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. Probably not quite Artest level, but still elite.

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    meltdown
    Do you ever have a rebuttal or something clever to say?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

I think you got college educated son of professional basketball player Steph Curry confused with fatherless Lebron from Akron

Damn Curry ain't holding back

I rep Lakers!

Suck a black dick racist cracker

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Damn, all you have to do is mention a black guy has light skin, and all the true racists come out in full force.