Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Time-Out, Flag on the Play!....Are we really actin like LMA is this good?

???? I was getting swept up in these LMA sweepstakes and I didn't even realize how overrated this soft as turn around fade-away shooting "bigman" was. Jesus LMA couldn't even do sh!t with Lillard, he couldn't protect the paint either. Now teams like the Knicks, Heat, Spurs, and Lakers are fighting over this 30yr old overrated soft a$$ non winnin a$$ player???

I honestly hope Lakers pass on this clown...

Default Re: Time-Out, Flag on the Play!....Are we really actin like LMA is this good?

2014 playoffs he had a couple of 40 point games vs defensive big man Dwight Howard...and I felt like this year, the whole squad lost momentum right when Wes went down with an injury. Aldridge is definitely a good player, solid 1st option ATM. Will be a great 2nd option when 2016 rolls around

Default Re: Time-Out, Flag on the Play!....Are we really actin like LMA is this good?

aka the famous......"we didn't want him anyway" excuse from the OP

Nikka he's right below AD as the best PF in the game.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

No Sh!t eh?

And for anyone clowning on Kobe failing at the meeting with LMA, you really want a ***** on your team that needs constant reassurance? They had that in Dwight and if Kobe plays with another ***** like him, he would rip them to shreds.

Kinda what I was thinking. If teams are losing their shit for Aldridge, then it's going to be f***ing batshit crazy this coming season and especially next June and July if/when Durant is on the market.

He straight up suck in the playoff. No excuses. Btw did he fix his thumb yet?! I honestly dont want him on my lakers . 30 yrs old + a 4/5 years contract? Pleae dont Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    ???? I was getting swept up in these LMA sweepstakes and I didn't even realize how overrated this soft as turn around fade-away shooting "bigman" was. Jesus LMA couldn't even do sh!t with Lillard, he couldn't protect the paint either. Now teams like the Knicks, Heat, Spurs, and Lakers are fighting over this 30yr old overrated soft a$$ non winnin a$$ player???

I honestly hope Lakers pass on this clown...
    He'd be a great get for as a second option on a legit contender (something the Blazers never were), but if fringe contenders or bottom half playoff teams (5-8 seed type teams) are expecting him to put them over the top as their go-to man, then no.

As a Thunder fan, the only scenario (that seems likely anyway) that really scares/worries me is if Aldridge ends up in San Antonio.

Nobody is losing their mind over him like some of the better guys in recent years. Just wait for next year and you'll see craziness.

Undefeated

op just isn't a very good troll

the obnoxious gimmick isn't working dude...

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

I hope Durant legitimately explores his options next offseason. ISH is going to be nuts.

Having a damn near 50 and 20 game on the road against Houston not impressive enough. That "soft" player shit on Dwight and Asik. He also carried Portland to the playoffs with a an injured hand.

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

Lakers fans are like a teenage girls after the guy they wanted picks some other chick: "I-I didn't like that faqqot anyway. We're gonna jump her ass after school because I don't care!"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

He's good, but I dont' think anyone rates him like a KD or Lebron or tier 1 player...

A lot of this is fit/role...and appeasing the fans.

It makes a ton of sense for teams like the Suns and Spurs now....for other teams that aren't good right now? It's about appeasing fans and just doing something.

But I don't think anyone legit thinks he's a tier 1 or even tier 2 player (depending on how you define those tiers)

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    He's good, but I dont' think anyone rates him like a KD or Lebron or tier 1 player...

A lot of this is fit/role...and appeasing the fans.

It makes a ton of sense for teams like the Suns and Spurs now....for other teams that aren't good right now? It's about appeasing fans and just doing something.

But I don't think anyone legit thinks he's a tier 1 or even tier 2 player (depending on how you define those tiers)
    It's also about having a piece to attract other FAs next year possibly. Lakers for example have a better chance at attracting someone like Durant if they have Aldridge in place and the 3 rookies have promising seasons. He's not gonna have some huge impact on his own though.