Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default You abusive people are a large reason why i'm disabled...

I have a personality disorder and major depression disorder partly because of all the abuse this world has inflicted upon me. A lot of you abuse me, predictably.

I forgive you, but you should stop hurting others. The abuse is too much to overcome for some, including myself. I'm already ugly and I have a small package, but people abusing me makes it all worse. People don't abuse people in wheelchairs, but they think it's okay to abuse an emotional cripple.

I love all of you.

Banned

Default Re: You abusive people are a large reason why i'm disabled...

WHAT UP ISH

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You are the one telling everyone on a basketball board about your personal life and spreading around how pathetic you are. I guess to realize that you'd have to take some kind of personal responsibility for the choices you've made...something you've obviously never done judging by the life you lead and how you blame others for your failings. Nobody here asked to know your life story...

I don't get it man, you seem confident as hell in your videos. Is it all an act???

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I don't get it man, you seem confident as hell in your videos. Is it all an act???
    he's confusing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

Of course it's an act! You're getting worked dude. He got $1000 for this victim act. It works for him and as long as he keeps making funny videos and posts, he should keep doing it.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You are the one telling everyone on a basketball board about your personal life and spreading around how pathetic you are. I guess to realize that you'd have to take some kind of personal responsibility for the choices you've made...something you've obviously never done judging by the life you lead and how you blame others for your failings. Nobody here asked to know your life story...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Okay so I was living with my moms in 2009 and some eastern white folk moved in next door. Anyway one time my friend i were going to drive around and blaze and we asked if he wanted to randomly and he said yeah since he smoked too. Anyway we started hanging out a bit and part of the story is he lived with his sister and her brother and law and HIS SISTER WAS A F.UCKING DEA AGENT. (no shit, she was f.uck worthy too btw) Anyway we hung out with him blazed and on valentines day i had a date and after his brother and law was drunk so we hung out in their garage. He was a cool guy.

Anyway my friend brought that snes over and we started playing NBA JAM TE and we would smoke from my bong and his brother and law came over. This mother ****er the friend/younger brother was named Brad and his step brother came over to play NBA Jam TE and we all paranoid we just ****ing blazed the shit up and this cat is married to a DEA agent. Anyway it was all good.

Alright, to the point: Brad had an med card so it was easy to get bud from him right so we had gotten bud from him a few times and one time I gagged and I was like: I'ts not the (we had done a few lines of coke and it was good stuff and going down my throat and made me gag) bud or anything. Anyway another time he was supposed to get me some shit and I couldn't get ahold of this cat.

Alright you want to know what this stupid mofo did? Apparently he was paranoid about some drug dealer (he was always paranoid when smoking, he's one of those clowns you just want to slap upside his head when you blaze with him) and thought he saw a drug dealer he knew after him (: yes), so you know what this dumb f.ucking white boy did? HE WENT TO A ****ING MIDDLE SCHOOL. He's ****ing stoned and freaking the F.UCK OUT and they think this bitch is a pedophile...seriously. THey thought he was there to rape some kids lol. So they call the cops and the cops come and are like "so you like little boys" and shit and he's like no people are after me, but they aren't listening saying "what are you on pcp", so his ass gets taking to jail.

So My friend and I come back to my house and dip shits sister comes up to us with her husband saying "what did you give to him" and i'm like "nothing" and my friend said "we smoked weed with him". Either way, we smoked some weed with him and this bitch is acting like we gave him some pcp or some shit. After that he was brad the stupid f.uck.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...70&postcount=1

tldr: calls someone pathetic for telling a personal story and not taking responsibility but he makes threads about his personal stories and how he's an alcoholic

grow a pair

Banned

if you don't like the abuse stop making click bait troll threads all the time and try contributing positive things. No idea about your past life but on ish you get abused because you goad people in to it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...70&postcount=1

tldr: calls someone pathetic for telling a personal story and not taking responsibility but he makes threads about his personal stories and how he's an alcoholic

1. I was just telling a funny story about this dumb ass neighbor I had...though it is a lot funnier if you were there.

2. Get off my ****ing nuts.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 11-26-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

OP is mentally disabled.

Banned

Chewing my brother! What's up! Been banging any lib girls lately? ;)

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Chewing my brother! What's up! Been banging any lib girls lately? ;)

Of course. I am not kidding about this either. Dating another Conservative is just not very smart. They think like you, act like you, agree with you all the time, and then wear too much clothing because......they're Conservative! Ugh!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    if you don't like the abuse stop making click bait troll threads all the time and try contributing positive things. No idea about your past life but on ish you get abused because you goad people in to it.
    You mean like this one?

Dude just wants attention, doesn't matter how he gets it, that's all he wants.

I'm sure he lols to himself when people talk shit about his ugly ass dome, his pepperoni nipples, and his fat bitch of a wife. At the end of the day people are acknowledging him so in his mind he's winning.

I personally think he's a valuable asset to ISH. Not in the sense that he provides anything remotely resembling thought provoking statements, but because it's fun having someone so far beneath the rest of us to the point where we can all kinda join in as a group and make fun of him for the lulz.

Punching bags will always be valuable around here.

This has the hallmarks of a Simon post.

He's joking y'all