Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: OT: Targus's "Rate a Poster" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Guangmoreno and Baller1986 - Best poster in this board
    oh no not another ISHiot

HeartHustleHope

Elementally moral, could you please rate me?, and give me some tips to improve. Any advice from anyone would be nice.

I rule the local playground Sword.Dragons's Avatar

Everyone listen

LEBRON23 IS BALLER1986.

KIWI
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by warriors23
    oh no not another ISHiot
    lebron23 is baller1986 its so obvious

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    It'd be nice to be actually able to lace up your sneakers before you are trying to make an assessment of yourself.
    I am just a friendly poster thanks

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 20 Dimes A Game
    Elementally moral, could you please rate me?, and give me some tips to improve. Any advice from anyone would be nice.
    I'm afraid I can't. I haven't read enough coming from you, or maybe I just don't remember. If it's the latter, it's good and bad at the same time... But I'm leaning towards not having read enough coming from you.

BTW, are you guys aware of the fact that when you have an opinion on someone else, it says just as much about you as it says about that other person? Keep this in mind. An opinion says plenty about the filter you use when taking a look at the world, and that filter is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword.Dragons
    Everyone listen

LEBRON23 IS BALLER1986.
    I know.

It'd be nice to be actually able to lace up your sneakers before you are trying to make an assessment of yourself.

OK, I'll take a shot. Hit me with what you got. Take it easy though:
    J/J, let loose.

I"ll rate some posters I'm familiar with myself

Elementally morale - Nothing wrong with him. A good poster. The difference between me and him however is evident.
    He calls me passionate while I see him as calm, laid back type. I've never seen him get in wars with people or something.
    His knowledge of the game is pretty good, too but doesn't post consistently so it's hard to judge. Has been on these boards for a long time but always posts like 2 days or so and then he's gone for a month.
    Anyway, knows what he's talking about and is just too calm, patient and all and that makes him good at analyzing many things.

Hotsizzle - Ditto for the "realistic Kobe fan syndrome" That's how Sizzle tried to be at first and indeed, he was one of a few Laker fans to have a good rep around here.
    Overall, we usually agree on most things which means he's very knowledgable, makes great arguments at times.
    He is also a nice guy, never fights with people, always tolerant and all that.
    Nothing but good about him.
    Great head on his shoulders too. Probably one of the least biased people here.

Kobe24 - Has a very bad rep that he didn't quite deserve. Doesn't he still have a tag that he's obsessed with defending Kobe or something like that?
    That is all but true about him. He's a Kobe fan but will bash Kobe when he feels Kobe deserves to be bashed.
    So basically, I feel he has a bad rep because of his username and the fact that he's a Laker fan but that's more of a thing from the past, on old board it was like if you were a Kobe/Lakers fan, they'd think of you as an intrudor or something.
    Good poster.

Whoever posts in this thread and I'm familiar with that person, he will get rated by me, no one will get a pass.

As for those rating me, this isn't my primary username. It's Soccer10.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale

hotsizzle: Overall good poster. Has the 'realistic Kobe-fan syndrome', wants to be PC when it comes to Bryant so that he won't be labeled as a grouupiie. Should make less 'I know Kobe or the Lakers are this and that BUT....' type of answers. Just say it as you really feel. You don't have to be defensive. That's all.
    I know what you mean. You wont believe how many times though something that is said about Bryant is misinterpreted and the wars start...actually you probably do know what I mean. I try to make sure I get my point across clearly by making sure I eliminate what I don't mean.

HeartHustleHope

Quote Originally Posted by Liberalo
    I"ll rate some posters I'm familiar with myself

Elementally morale - Nothing wrong with him. A good poster. The difference between me and him however is evident.
    He calls me passionate while I see him as calm, laid back type. I've never seen him get in wars with people or something.
    His knowledge of the game is pretty good, too but doesn't post consistently so it's hard to judge. Has been on these boards for a long time but always posts like 2 days or so and then he's gone for a month.
    Anyway, knows what he's talking about and is just too calm, patient and all and that makes him good at analyzing many things.

Hotsizzle - Ditto for the "realistic Kobe fan syndrome" That's how Sizzle tried to be at first and indeed, he was one of a few Laker fans to have a good rep around here.
    Overall, we usually agree on most things which means he's very knowledgable, makes great arguments at times.
    He is also a nice guy, never fights with people, always tolerant and all that.
    Nothing but good about him.
    Great head on his shoulders too. Probably one of the least biased people here.

Kobe24 - Has a very bad rep that he didn't quite deserve. Doesn't he still have a tag that he's obsessed with defending Kobe or something like that?
    That is all but true about him. He's a Kobe fan but will bash Kobe when he feels Kobe deserves to be bashed.
    So basically, I feel he has a bad rep because of his username and the fact that he's a Laker fan but that's more of a thing from the past, on old board it was like if you were a Kobe/Lakers fan, they'd think of you as an intrudor or something.
    Good poster.

Whoever posts in this thread and I'm familiar with that person, he will get rated by me, no one will get a pass.

As for those rating me, this isn't my primary username. It's Soccer10.
    Come on then, i know we have had arguments before but i want you to rate me, i'm ready for the abuse, it will be funny.

The difference between me and him however is evident.
    He calls me passionate while I see him as calm, laid back type.
    Age makes a difference. I know I say it too many times but it really does. When I was your age, I was WAAAAAAAAAY worse and way more passionate than you are now. As for my posting habits, I used to post every day several years ago. Before your time. I had more than 15 thousand posts here at ISH over the years. There were times when guys (posters) wanted and voted me to be a moderator of the main board... Nowadays I take it easy when it comes to posting. I read a lot though.

Quote Originally Posted by 20 Dimes A Game
    Come on then, i know we have had arguments before but i want you to rate me, i'm ready for the abuse, it will be funny.

Okay but you asked for it and no it won't be funny, I"ll be serious.

20 Dimes A Game - You're still a project. You're 13 years old and by no means ready to participate in some arguments here because you still have no feel for a lot of things about basketball and you simply can't be so knowledgable at your age.
    That's why I really don't pay attention to your posts much. You're a project.
    You seem as a nice kid but that's all I can say..
    Keep reading the site, keep watching NBA and you"ll get good but at 13, I don't think you're ready to enter some topics here as many things are far too complexed for a young guy like yourself.

I remember when me and my friends argued when we were that old and main arguments were stats. How can a player A be be better than a player B if player B gets 3 more points and 1 more rebound.

That's how I feel about you right now. You aren't ready to really make some judgements but just keep reading, you"ll get better.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    I know what you mean. You wont believe how many times though something that is said about Bryant is misinterpreted and the wars start...actually you probably do know what I mean. I try to make sure I get my point across clearly by making sure I eliminate what I don't mean.
    I do believe you, because I started just like you. 5 years ago.

Ceddie, jump in on this. You know alot of posters very well detailed. Show us some criticism.