Default Does the amount of deaths change the reaction to an Islamic terrorist attack?

Let's say we are looking at 10,000? Paris closes borders, what else?

100,000?

1,000,000?

Would this change people's perception and reaction to Muslims based on how catastrophic the event was?

If it was 1 million, I bet some serious clamp down on Muslims would of happened. Not just what you saw after the Paris attacks.

Default Re: Does the amount of deaths change the reaction to an Islamic terrorist attack?

The more the merrier.

Default Re: Does the amount of deaths change the reaction to an Islamic terrorist attack?

Muslims have been the victims of terrorist attacks more than anyone else. But wait, let me feed into your paranoid insanity

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Muslims have been the victims of terrorist attacks more than anyone else. But wait, let me feed into your paranoid insanity

Do something about it then. Defend your faith.

Don't sip your coffee at Starbucks and complain about your Apple Watch.

K, I am sharpening my sword (have to go out and buy one first) and ready to fight em in case they come around my way.

Like I've said, these cockroaches ain't roaming in my community. My mosque condemns terrorism and it has nothing to do with non Muslims visiting. We been saying it for the longest.

Starbucks and Apple? You're projecting dude, can't stand either of them.