Default Orange(Australia) Christian Church is transformed into a Mosque- *Short Video*

https://www.facebook.com/unitedpatri...48574/?theater

Appauling.

50 muslim families live in Orange and somehow they allow a Christian church to be transformed into a Mosque?

How did they get the funding for that property?

Default Re: Orange(Australia) Christian Church is transformed into a Mosque- *Short Video*

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    https://www.facebook.com/unitedpatri...48574/?theater

Appauling.

50 muslim families live in Orange and somehow they allow a Christian church to be transformed into a Mosque?

How did they get the funding for that property?

You should embrace capitalism. Obviously the former owners sold it to them and judging by the prices here in Perth, probably made a killing doing so. I'm sure if those Muslim's break the law some fine patriots will catch them and turn them in.

Default Re: Orange(Australia) Christian Church is transformed into a Mosque- *Short Video*

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    You should embrace capitalism. Obviously the former owners sold it to them and judging by the prices here in Perth, probably made a killing doing so. I'm sure if those Muslim's break the law some fine patriots will catch them and turn them in.
    How do u pronounce your user name?

Perth lad?

BLESS UP FAM!

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    How do u pronounce your user name?
    eye - cans - 2 - rah - vore (as in gore)

or the I can just be silent and can just be canz ravor

I really just wanted something absolutely unique that I knew no one else would have.

eye - cans - 2 - rah - vore (as in gore)

or the I can just be silent and can just be canz ravor

I really just wanted something absolutely unique that I knew no one else would have.
    It's definitely unique, I've been meaning to ask you for a couple years now

Good stuff tho

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Perth lad?

BLESS UP FAM!
    None native! Ha ha. My wife is Australia. It was either move her to the USA after I left from my three year holiday in Iraq or move to Perth since she already had a house there. I like Perth. Never seen a major city shut down after 9 or 10 PM, but it's growing on.

None native! Ha ha. My wife is Australia. It was either move her to the USA after I left from my three year holiday in Iraq or move to Perth since she already had a house there. I like Perth. Never seen a major city shut down after 9 or 10 PM, but it's growing on.

What experiences did you have in Iraq?

Are you black or white in appearance? Or neither lol

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    It's definitely unique, I've been meaning to ask you for a couple years now

Good stuff tho
    It really came about from my Yahoo days in the late 90's and early 2000's. I realized I could not, for some odd reason, tolerate having a name similar to anyone else. It was goofy, because I really got the idea for unique names off reading the ingredients in cereal.

I was like, "**** yeah, no one would have riboflavin in their name!" But then paranoid me was like, "What if they did?!?!" Hence I made up a nonsensical word and name.

I've got issues.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    What experiences did you have in Iraq?

Are you black or white in appearance? Or neither lol
    I handled long haul communications at Camp Victory. To my left a few hundred feet was Saddam's palacial palace and the smaller ones for his cronies. I never went beyond the wire. We had the usual mortar or rocket attacks. I had Top Secret/SCI clearance so I had access to everything. I was there for several soldiers losing their minds including a mass shooting. Met some pretty cool Iraqi's and TCN's.

I'm black. Not Wesley Snipes, Darkness black, but definitely black.

I handled long haul communications at Camp Victory. To my left a few hundred feet was Saddam's palacial palace and the smaller ones for his cronies. I never went beyond the wire. We had the usual mortar or rocket attacks. I had Top Secret/SCI clearance so I had access to everything. I was there for several soldiers losing their minds including a mass shooting. Met some pretty cool Iraqi's and TCN's.

I'm black. Not Wesley Snipes, Darkness black, but definitely black.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing, I bet you had some pretty hairy moments!