Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default WOJ: How David Blatt never stood a chance with LeBron James and his camp

Default Re: WOJ: How David Blatt never stood a chance with LeBron James and his camp

LeGM

Default Re: WOJ: How David Blatt never stood a chance with LeBron James and his camp

Most interesting take away for me...

Gilbert made Lue the league's highest-paid assistant coach at $2 million-plus a year, forever considering him the head-coach-in-waiting should Blatt need to go. Ultimately, Blatt had little staying power with the Cavaliers, because James had turned Blatt's removal into an inevitability. As the games wore on, opposing players on the floor weren't only watching James constantly wave off plays from the coach – but role players feeling emboldened to disregard the head coach's instructions, too

Decent college freshman

Lepolean

Woj is a known lebron hater, this is a made up story.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    I'd take WOJ over bitchhorst anytime of the day. Please.... LeGM has this planned all along.

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    I'd take WOJ over bitchhorst anytime of the day. Please.... LeGM has this planned all along.
    Woj is known as a lebron hater, sesrch it, you'll see. He is not reliable when it comes to lebron.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    bran stan logic

that ain't NaCl, that's sugar

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

You are a known Lebron apologist, this is a blatant post to bandaid a coach killer.

Woj is known as a lebron hater, sesrch it, you'll see. He is not reliable when it comes to lebron.
    I've heard rumblings in the past of this and read written diatribes from Woj that would led me to beleive this is true.

With that said, the content of this article doesn't seem far fetched given what we know about James.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    You are a known Lebron apologist, this is a blatant post to bandaid a coach killer.
    I m not, i call him out when he doesn't play well.

Tried it in Miami with Spo and it didn't work.

Pat ain't his bitch. The Cavs front office on the other hand

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    I've heard rumblings in the past of this and read written diatribes from Woj that would led me to beleive this is true.

With that said, the content of this article doesn't seem far fetched given what we know about James.
    Believe it if you want, i m not believing it unless we hear the same thing from other sources.