Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: FBI: no criminal charges against Clinton

It's over.
    Shut it down

So wait FBI will drop the charges just because she didn't mean to? So does that means that if I kill someone if DUI I can use that as my defense? Wow, Clintons just proving they are above the law.

US has a blabbering idiot and a crooked politician as our next president candidates.

Fatmerica #1 though am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    So wait FBI will drop the charges just because she didn't mean to? So does that means that if I kill someone if DUI I can use that as my defense? Wow, Clintons just proving they are above the law.

US has a blabbering idiot and a crooked politician as our next president candidates.

Fatmerica #1 though am I right?
    Shuddup or the US will let Puerto Rico default on it's foreign debt, then all hell will break loose in your island, amigo

Don't bite the hands that feed you

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

She sent an email from the wrong account and people comparing it to murder

Just stop

She's the next pres, you guys better off not wasting away hours of your life whining about it...it's done, is over, the Trump fiasco was fun while it lasted, time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

Just stop

She's the next pres, you guys better off not wasting away hours of your life whining about it...it's done, is over, the Trump fiasco was fun while it lasted, time to move on.

True polls have this close.

Skewed polls have this Hillary in a landslide

Hmmm...

Just stop

She broke the law. FBI admitted as much

I think there is an important factor here being overlooked:

Who is she exchanging information with?
    What exactly was the classified information that she shared?

Hillary is extremely clever....smartest person in the race for the presidency. She set up a private server for a reason. She wanted to keep these email exchanges away from the public.

My best guess: She was giving confidencial information to her corporate connections.

As we all know, the government spies on everyone, everywhere. The purpose of this spying is not always national security. Sensitive information about business and banking is also there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    2. Why wasn't any help sent?
    Because we weren't supposed to be there.

And because Libya was going to be Clinton's 'baby'... that was her one shining moment in her stint as SOS.

According to an email sent by Jeremy Bash, Panetta

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    True polls have this close.

Skewed polls have this Hillary in a landslide

Hmmm...
    Please tell us which are the true polls and why.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando

Hillary is extremely clever....smartest person in the race for the presidency. She set up a private server for a reason. She wanted to keep these email exchanges away from the public.

My best guess: She was giving confidencial information to her corporate connections.

As we all know, the government spies on everyone, everywhere. The purpose of this spying is not always national security. Sensitive information about business and banking is also there.
    For a reason...

Longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin said in a legal proceeding that Clinton did not want the private emails that she mixed in with State Department emails on her private computer server to be accessible to "anybody," according to transcripts released Wednesday.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Just stop

You have to understand personal property laws in the work place. If you create a new technology at Intel or Ford for example, the company owns it. If you create it on your personal computer at home on your own time they don't. Hilary was going into business for herself and wasn't legally required to hand over all info in her personal server. But clearly she was covering up something.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando

My best guess: She was giving confidential information to her corporate connections.

This post is just a nonsense-fest. All the damn emails in question have been reviewed. Tens of thousands of her emails on online you can find out exactly who she exchanging information with. I've done it. It's easy. Most every single one of the cases in question involve information being shared with her, moving up the chain of command. From ambassadors, diplomats, CIA, White House and other government folks. They wrote the emails and sent them. If any crime was committed, they are more guilty that she would be because they created the emails and were closer to the information.

The emails have been poured over for months by her political opponents, but you feel, based on your own twisted intuition, to come up with some new theory about how it how went down.

You know you don't find? Zero evidence of quid pro quo. Just like her Senate Career. She was a big supporter of health reform which was bitter opposed by corporations and the Republican Party and big supporter of Wall Street reform which was bitterly opposed by corporations and the Republican Party. You know what you do find? Hillary and others doing the work of the State Department.

Take her server out of the equation. Why would any of these emails exchanges be available to the public? Do you think we just get to search the inboxes of State Department employees?

There's literally been hundreds of articles like this one that actually show some of the emails that were release. She likes The Good Wife and Parks and Recreation.

Her candidacy takes a huge hit with this.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    You have to understand personal property laws in the work place. If you create a new technology at Intel or Ford for example, the company owns it. If you create it on your personal computer at home on your own time they don't. Hilary was going into business for herself and wasn't legally required to hand over all info in her personal server. But clearly she was covering up something.
    What in ever-loving-****?

New Technology at Ford? Ridiculous. She was going into business? With her fancy new State Department technology, right. The same State Department that can't archive email in a way to means the requirements of the Federal Records Act.

I've used a personal email account for work stuff sometimes. If my work requires me to turn in every work email, I need to turn over all my personal emails? No. And the Federal Records Act didn't require this either. In fact, about 1,000 emails that she did turn in were returned her as not being a Federal Record. The FBI also forensically recovered her personal emails, reviewed them and find nothing amiss with the fact they were not turned over.

She basically said she got very comfortable reading emails on a blackberry and was terrible at email on her desktop and wanted both personal and office on one device. And the top folks at State tried to accommodate this. Colin Powell had them install a data line into his office just for his personal email account, even though that was a secure office. The whole State Department's tech situation is still terrible because their IR Department is woefully underfunded. Had she used a government account, she still would not have met the requires of the Federal Records Act because the State Department couldn't archive from their email system, it didn't meet the FRA standard. Even after she left State archives about 1% of their emails as a Federal record.

So "clearly?" No, you have higher hurdle than that to clear.