Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Olympics will feature a refugee team.....Refugee Olympic Team (ROT)

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Or it could be a sincere attempt by MMM, to ask the OP what his priorities and values are.

As for the poor, unfortunate souls in this thread; what on earth do you, personally, stand to gain by belittling this?
    As a fan of sports, reasons why we are here, I feel these 'refugees' are only getting a spot in the Olympics due to their 'refuge' status unless proven otherwise.

I am going to watch them compete with a very close eye. If they get lapped around the pool or track then we all know this is a joke. The spirit of the Olympics is being able to compete and represent your country.

These 'refugees' are representing none. We can say they are there for the spirit of competition but I think it's highly unlikely since they are basically taking up a spot from athletes that are more deserving.

While I believe there is a political agenda, I am still incline to believe it is out of the good heart of the Olympics to allow them to compete. As for whether they deserve to? That remains to be seen. Time will tell if these 'refugees' are indeed Olympian caliber athletes or a tool to push a political agenda.

They would have to finish anywhere above dead last to convince me.

Banned

THIS GIRL's left baby toe>>>>>>all the useless pieces of shit in this thread combined.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    It's an agenda pushed by governments and the globalist elites worldwide.

More refugees means a stronger voting base and cheap labor. It also creates destabilisation which then in turn leads to wars and makes money for the gun corporations.

Wow, this could be the best case ever for taking away someone's internet access.

So many snippets of nonsense sewn into one giant quilt of retardedness that the owner can poop in at night and be kept safe and comfortable by the warm wetness of his shitty thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Wow, this could be the best case ever for taking away someone's internet access.

So many snippets of nonsense sewn into one giant quilt of retardedness that the owner can poop in at night and be kept safe and comfortable by the warm wetness of his shitty thoughts.

You have a simple brain, it serves you well?

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

I think somehow you believe that there isn't a globalist agenda behind pushing the 'refugees are great' on any platform available.

Stay in the slow lane if you can't keep up.

or maybe you are just too dumb to realize this could be the truth

Banned

Let's hope they don't rape, rob, and kill too many people during the games.

Banned

So what are people going to say when they get lapped or last place? That they are Olympic caliber athletes?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You have a simple brain, it serves you well?

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

I think somehow you believe that there isn't a globalist agenda behind pushing the 'refugees are great' on any platform available.

Stay in the slow lane if you can't keep up.
    OK, I'll bite (knowing full well I am entering a slap fight with a retard).

In your post you have the following:

government agendas
    worldwide global elitists
    refugees as a voting base and cheap labor
    destabilization leading to wars
    more money for 'gun corporations'

Its almost like you shredded the talking points for an Alex Jones podcast, picked a few strands out of the machine and put your own retarded spin on them to make a post.

Just because refuting all this retardedness would take too much time, I will ask you one simple multi-faceted question.

Who makes up this global elite, where, when and how do they plan and reach consensus, and what instruments do they use to achieve their means?

Banned

OK, I'll bite (knowing full well I am entering a slap fight with a retard).

In your post you have the following:

government agendas
    worldwide global elitists
    refugees as a voting base and cheap labor
    destabilization leading to wars
    more money for 'gun corporations'

Its almost like you shredded the talking points for an Alex Jones podcast, picked a few strands out of the machine and put your own retarded spin on them to make a post.

Just because refuting all this retardedness would take too much time, I will ask you one simple multi-faceted question.

Who makes up this global elite, where, when and how do they plan and reach consensus, and what instruments do they use to achieve their means?
    Do you not see a connection between the overarching rise of global consumerism and multinational companies and the mass influx of forced immigration and the rise of the university system as an entity of corruption and manipulation that even the most hardened Wall Street criminal would love up to in admiration?

Are you so incredibly naive and deluded as to believe this shit is all performed in good faith?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Do you not see a connection between the overarching rise of global consumerism and multinational companies and the mass influx of forced immigration and the rise of the university system as an entity of corruption and manipulation that even the most hardened Wall Street criminal would love up to in admiration?

Are you so incredibly naive and deluded as to believe this shit is all performed in good faith?
    EXACTLY...just spew a bunch of conspiracy catch phrases but no concept of how this fantasy of the ruling elite is actually played out.

Clownshoes.

Here is the question again, and it should be simple considering you throw around the talking points in every post, so I am guessing you must be at least semi-versed in it. I would love one of you right wing toughies to answer it:

these talking points are fundamental to every argument you make, so please enlighten me...

NBA Superstar

Wow, all you f*cking clowns who spend huge portions of your life on here arguing against these globalists cannot, in even the simplest terms, explain how they do it.

you must feel really, really dumb.

It depends how good they are, the Olympics are supposed to be the highest level of competition.

If these refugees qualified in the country that gave them salvation, they should be in the games, but they should represent their new countries. It seems like a political publicity stunt