Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Skip Bayless back hating on Lebron in his new show on FOX

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Bro where was this level of excuse making last year when the Cavs you know... had stars injured for the entire series? You Kobe stans are absolutely pathetic not showing any sympathy for the Cavs having love/kyrie injured for an entire series, and shitting on LeBron w/ "2/6" stuff all year long... Then when the Warriors get a player SUSPENDED by their own doing (not injured) and then lose a 10 minutes per game player for a couple games, and Andre Igudoloa misses a half a game... you make all these excuses? The agenda is so ****ing pathetic.
    But I thought Irving and Love weren't all-stars? Isn't that what "Cavs fans" were saying in these Playoffs?

The scuffle with Lebron was not worth a suspension, period. I said during the WCF that he should have been suspended, I was rooting for OKC - Cavs Finals.

Anyways, point is that Skip is right, there's no way Cavs even get to a Game 6 without the Green suspension. There's no way Irving and James combine for 80 points with Green on the floor with Bogut and Iggy healthy.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wait

J Shuttlesworth only made that comparison to show the double standard... if JR for example would have kicked Adams in the nuts, automatic suspension... But Draymond got a pass... until he rightfully was suspended in the Finals
    Well, yes, this was part of my point... but mostly the point was that suspensions aren't a legit excuse. Playing wrecklessly and kicking people in the nuts is something that should be punished regardless. It's not something out of your control like injury. It's a conscious decision Draymond made to play wreckless and cost his team the ability to play him in game 5.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    But I thought Irving and Love weren't all-stars?
    Kyrie was an all star 2015. Either way, it's a lot worse to have your 2nd and 3rd best player injured for an entire series opposed to a player getting suspended, a 10mpg player missing 2 games, and a bench player missing half a game.

Lebron dropped 33 on Green in Game 3.
    He dropped 41 on Green in Game 6.
    He dropped 27/11/10 in Game 7.

If you're gonna reply and say that Green didn't cover him for the most part, then it means that his suspension didn't really affect Lebron all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Lebron dropped 33 on Green in Game 3.
    He dropped 41 on Green in Game 6.
    He dropped 27/11/10 in Game 7.

If you're gonna reply and say that Green didn't cover him for the most part, then it means that his suspension didn't really affect Lebron all that much.
    Game 6 Iggy and Bogut are injured, it's not always Green defending lebron, obviously, but it limits his overall options to score as Bogut is there to protect the paint and Iggy is there to guard him in the post

Game 7 Lebron got outplayed by Green and they would have lost had Thompson and Curry been average

But I thought Irving and Love weren't all-stars? Isn't that what "Cavs fans" were saying in these Playoffs?

The scuffle with Lebron was not worth a suspension, period. I said during the WCF that he should have been suspended, I was rooting for OKC - Cavs Finals.

Anyways, point is that Skip is right, there's no way Cavs even get to a Game 6 without the Green suspension. There's no way Irving and James combine for 80 points with Green on the floor with Bogut and Iggy healthy.
    Useless speculation. They may or may not have won . Kobe may not have won in 02 if the games were ref'd fairly. He may not have won in 09 if Garnett was healthy in the season. Point is every player in history has these circumstances. The reality is that LeBron and co balled out of their minds to capture the chip and they deserve full credit for that. End of.

Game 6 Iggy and Bogut are injured, it's not always Green defending lebron, obviously, but it limits his overall options to score as Bogut is there to protect the paint and Iggy is there to guard him in the post

Game 7 Lebron got outplayed by Green and they would have lost had Thompson and Curry been average
    Bogut protected the rim for 12mpg in the finals, an entire quarter of the game. Now kobe stans are acting like he's the second coming of peak Olajuwon. Dat desperation

Iggy was 'injured' for like 2 qrts, just like Kyrie was, yet both were out there playing

Warriors injuries: 12 mpg Bogut missing 2 gms

Lol?

Skip is ludicrous with like 90% of his assessments, but one thing always comes to mind with him when he talks

Hoping his new show puts the episodes on youtube the next day like FT does.

Dunking on everybody in the park BedroomBully's Avatar

Skip has a point

no way in hell would the Cavs won the series had Green played in Game 5. They barely won Game 7 with Thompson and Curry both playing like ass, add Green on top of Thompson's hot shooting night in Game 5 and Lebron is 2/7
    Could've, should've, would've. Man you Kibe tards are emotionally raped. I like how everyone brings up game 5, even though Warriors were the favorites to win that game. Also, they had two more games to make mends, and they came short. Just face it, they choked, Curry is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Useless speculation. They may or may not have won . Kobe may not have won in 02 if the games were ref'd fairly. He may not have won in 09 if Garnett was healthy in the season. Point is every player in history has these circumstances. The reality is that LeBron and co balled out of their minds to capture the chip and they deserve full credit for that. End of.

Best post in this thread.

There's W or L.
    You could go on and on with spaculations, but it does not matter.
    The same way GSW's ring from 15' counts, so does the Cavs.

We can only hope for a great 3rd Act this year. If it goes to 7 once more, we profit.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    We can only hope for a great 3rd Act this year. If it goes to 7 once more, we profit.
    Honestly, it's pretty hard to see this as Act 3 considering KD is on the team now. Just seems like a whole new book. It's not really LBJ vs. Curry anymore

Honestly, it's pretty hard to see this as Act 3 considering KD is on the team now. Just seems like a whole new book. It's not really LBJ vs. Curry anymore

To be honest my friend?

With the way Curry played in the finals?
    And the way Draymond/Klay Stepped upt?

And Irving and everyone?

It never felt like LBJ Vs Curry.
    To me it was always Cavs Vs GSW

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    To be honest my friend?

With the way Curry played in the finals?
    And the way Draymond/Klay Stepped upt?

And Irving and everyone?

It never felt like LBJ Vs Curry.
    To me it was always Cavs Vs GSW
    True. It still felt like an MVP rivalry though between LBJ and Curry despite Curry's poor performance. It's definitely Cavs vs. GSW but I have a hard time seeing it as the third chapter because GSW is pretty much a revamped team w/ Durant

True. It still felt like an MVP rivalry though between LBJ and Curry despite Curry's poor performance. It's definitely Cavs vs. GSW but I have a hard time seeing it as the third chapter because GSW is pretty much a revamped team w/ Durant

Look, I'm not saying Durant isn't an upgrade.

But something tells me that the Cavs are more favored now.

I know, I know it sounds crazy.
    But that's just my gut feeling.

Durant constantly loses to Lebron, almost like fire vs water.