Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233 LastLast
    Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Re: Hilary Clinton will be fine in less than a week

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    It is obvious that they are lying, or providing selective information. The initial statement denied there was anything wrong with Clinton; only when the video emerged did they feel they had to give the public something, because their assertions had lost all credibility. The same doctor who gave the "pneumonia" diagnosis said she was in great health and fit to be President a month ago, when her health obviously wasn't fine. Human beings can usually tell when a person is sick, because we find sickness repulsive; the media is desperately trying to convince people that their instincts are not true by branding the whole thing with the misnomer of "conspiracy theory" (as if it's conspiratorial to expect a President to be capable of walking and campaigning to take on a pretty heavy duty job).

People forget there is a long history of the same kind of people covering up the health problems of FDR or Kennedy. She could well have pneumonia, but this is evidently a manifestation of a longer problem. Her handlers, their swift and organised movement, their lack of surprise, the carefully placed stools for her to lean on at every public appearance, all suggest that they have been dealing with this for a while now. We would not even know about the "pneumonia" if some random guy hadn't captured a video of her collapse. People ignoring this are deluding themselves, and it's really pathetic to watch--especially the entire media being lock in step with the Clinton narrative, not addressing their obvious willingness to lie about her health.
    Yes, human beings have a 6th sense to make pinpoint accurate medical diagnosises on people that they see on TV. It's like why do we even send Doctors to school for close to a decade? And of course, we can't forget the entire conspiracy against Donald Trump!

How much wild, unsubstantiated speculation can you cram into one shitpost. Jesus.

Banned

Default The Official 2016 Hillary Clinton Fam Thread: The #ImWithHer Edition

Well, I didn't want to have to do this but it seems I have no other choice.

None of the Dems of ISH have been motivated enough by their candidate to create a fam discussion thread.

As an effort of good will, I will use terms from the DNC lexicon to explain the purpose of this thread:
    The Hillfam thread is a safe space for Hillary Clinton supporters to discuss their love of Hillary. Trump fam members are not meant to post in this safe space, so as to avoid triggering the Hilldawg fam. Discussion of Hillary's poor health and deleted emails is to be avoided, so as to avoid triggering any members of the Hilldawg fam. Let us keep our discussion positive and supportive.
    I am not a Hillary supporter but I believe in freedom and democracy, and healthy political debate. Though I do not support Clinton's candidacy, I support every Americans right to support her if they wish.

Hilldawg fam of ISH, this one's for you.
    Consider if a gesture of friendship.

I know that many of you are #WithHer and hopefully the Hilldawg fam will enjoy this safe space.
    -The MAGA Yoda

P.S. I will not post in here again. Like I said it's a safe space. I have not seen much Hillary support on ISH, or in real life but maybe it is out there somewhere...

Banned

Hilldawg fam of ISH: I've created this safe space for you.

Enjoy.

Banned

Default Re: Clinton faints at 9/11 memorial, has to be whisked away.

Things continue to get worse for the Hilldawg fam:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Banned

After watching these videos I find it alarming that her staff caught her just in time as if this is nothing new. Like it happens all the time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    After watching these videos I find it alarming that her staff caught her just in time as if this is nothing new. Like it happens all the time.

It is almost as if they have seen it happen previously. They all reacted like her collapse was completely normal, almost like they expected it...

Banned

More lies and sketchy shit from the Clinton campaign. So it normally take 6-8 weeks to recover from supposed pneumonia but she told CNN she will be back campaigning in a few days.

Lizard Lady defies all odds.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Yes, human beings have a 6th sense to make pinpoint accurate medical diagnosises on people that they see on TV. It's like why do we even send Doctors to school for close to a decade? And of course, we can't forget the entire conspiracy against Donald Trump!

How much wild, unsubstantiated speculation can you cram into one shitpost. Jesus.
    Doesn't take an MD to figure out if someone looks ill or not.

Banned

Last edited by Nick Young; 09-12-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin

God damn you're stupid. Who said anything about "diagnosises" (whatever those are)? A specific diagnosis is not relevant to what I said, and that can only be made through testing and evaluation (something Hilary Clinton will not permit) anyway. My point was that human beings have a good sense for sickness and abnormality in other people, and if you had any intelligence whatsoever, you would understand that this is a consequence of evolutionary necessity. The sick are repulsive for a reason, and it is obviously tied to our perceptions; and very few people are as repellant as Hilary Clinton right now.

Keep denying it all you want, but she's already exposed that she is lying about her health by her conduct after that seizure/collapse/complete loss of motor functions. Woman was rushed and bundled head-first into a van and you call it "wild and unsubstantiated" to think she's got something wrong with her.

How mindless can a person be?

Default Re: Just a video of a sick elderly lady with contagious pneumonia hugging a little girl

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    Laughing at all the baskets of deploreables Trump voters on this page.
    What is it with these angry Clintonoid fanatics and their inability to spell?

Default Re: Just a video of a sick elderly lady with contagious pneumonia hugging a little girl

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

God damn you're stupid. Who said anything about "diagnosises" (whatever those are)? A specific diagnosis is not relevant to what I said, and that can only be made through testing and evaluation (something Hilary Clinton will not permit) anyway. My point was that human beings have a good sense for sickness and abnormality in other people, and if you had any intelligence whatsoever, you would understand that this is a consequence of evolutionary necessity. The sick are repulsive for a reason, and it is obviously tied to our perceptions; and very few people are as repellant as Hilary Clinton right now.

Keep denying it all you want, but she's already exposed that she is lying about her health by her conduct after that seizure/collapse/complete loss of motor functions. Woman was rushed and bundled head-first into a van and you call it "wild and unsubstantiated" to think she's got something wrong with her.

How mindless can a person be?
    You are a blabbering idiot.

Clinton went from a....

11.2 point lead on March 24th.

To a...

6.7 point lead on June 27th.

To a...

2.4 point lead today.

Maybe she should spend 5X as much money on attack ads instead of only 4x the amount of money. Maybe that's what she needs.

Banned

What is it with these angry Clintonoid fanatics and their inability to spell?
    They are an often confused uneducated mass of emotion based rhetoric-spewers.

Logic and reality are sexist, racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, you name it.

They are followers. Their leader Hillary is melting down like the wicked witch of the east that she is. The sheep are following the shepherd.