Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Iran threatened to shoot down US Navy spy planes in the Persian Gulf

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    I hope OP and these pro military freaks are the first one to fight these battles for the MIC. But nah they'll probably still be posting on ISH on how millennials are such ******* for not fighting.
    Why didn't Hillary's incredible Iran deal and Obama's $1,000,000,000 ransom prevent Iran from attacking us?
    Last edited by Nick Young; 09-13-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Default Re: Iran threatened to shoot down US Navy spy planes in the Persian Gulf

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Why didn't Hillary's incredible Iran deal and Obama's $1,000,000,000 ransom prevent Iran from attacking us?
    When did Iran attack America???

maybe you should look after your biggest ally in the region

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I don't know. I doubt it. I don't doubt they'd have a hundred different radar sites monitoring the plane though, with the ability to shoot it down in an instant.

A warning? Maybe. As in 'you are one mile from our territory, don't turn left'.

A threat to shoot them down? No.
    "you are one mile from out territory, you will be shot down if you turn left"

is that a threat or warning????

Again i don't see how Iran is being an aggressor in this situation. I would expect any country to have a problem with this.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    "you are one mile from out territory, you will be shot down if you turn left"

is that a threat or warning????
    It's a warning.... as in... don't stray to the left or you will be in our territory.

As in... me telling you not to drive drunk. 'Don't do it or bad things will happen'.

Again i don't see how Iran is being an aggressor in this situation. I would expect any country to have a problem with this.
    They didn't need to change course... they weren't headed for, or ever in, Iranian territory.

At some point during the flight, the Iranian military warned the two aircraft to change course or risk getting shot down.

The US military planes ignored the warning and continued flying in international airspace, although close to Iranian territory, the officials told Fox.
    Then there's this:

Last month, Iranian fast-boats harassed US Navy warships in the Persian Gulf on at least five occasions. One incident resulting in three warning shots being fired from a US Navy coastal patrol craft, when an Iranian vessel ignored repeated radio calls to change course. On another occasion, an Iranian boat stopped 100 yards in front of a US Navy ship forcing it to take evasive maneuvers.
    We are taking it like a bitch, too.
    Last edited by UK2K; 09-13-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBergeron
    Hopefully at some point Pakistan beggins to enforce it's border sovereignty. The murderous obama and bush admins have killed THOUSANDS of innocent people with these death machines. The US leadership is completely inept.
    Fixed.

The fact is, the US military is a finely tuned killing machine. The leadership is the problem.

OP in the morning: puts toothpaste on toothbrush, tilts toothbrush and toothpaste accidentally falls off "fvcking obama"

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    OP in the morning: puts toothpaste on toothbrush, tilts toothbrush and toothpaste accidentally falls off "fvcking obama"
    So... no thoughts on the OP? Or are you just here to derail another thread with more nothingness?

So... no thoughts on the OP? Or are you just here to derail another thread with more nothingness?
    Funny. You and your crew derailed the entire OTC.

Banned

The physical world is a transient phenomenon.

We belong to a particular world of a small segment of time.

Wherever there is existence there is change.

Wherever there is no change, there will be no existence.

Cool.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=417961

You are quick to complain about other's threads, but you'll post race baiting shit on the daily. Did I run and complain? No, I simply posted my opinion on the matter. It's easy.

Look, guy, it's real easy; don't read threads you don't want to read. Can you not control your urges? Block me if it'll help you not read what I write...

But at the very least, don't run to the mods and complain some posters make you uncomfortable when you post your own stupid shit on here all the time. I mean, you can if that's just how you roll, but many people look at people like that (you) and despise you for thinking you are above everyone else.

Stop thinking you're special, cause you're not.

Oh, and just so I can post some political shit I know you'll like....

In July, days after the one-year anniversary of the nuclear agreement, Iran attempted at least their fourth ballistic missile test in violation of a UN Security Council resolution tied to the nuclear agreement.
    There's our president, acting like a little bitch. Again. People like your dumbass put him into office. Iran doesn't give a **** what he says, and it shows.

It's a warning.... as in... don't stray to the left or you will be in our territory.

As in... me telling you not to drive drunk. 'Don't do it or bad things will happen'.

They didn't need to change course... they weren't headed for, or ever in, Iranian territory.

Then there's this:

We are taking it like a bitch, too.
    Previously you mentioned you seemed fine if American officials "warned" others if the situation was reversed, Iran and no other nation wants to play the "bit[COLOR="Black"]ch[/COLOR]" and would think these type of warning are normal in situations where the countries don't have an established relationship. Again im fine with America doing whats in its interest but im not surprised by Iran's reaction.

Previously you mentioned you seemed fine if American officials "warned" others if the situation was reversed, Iran and no other nation wants to play the "bit[COLOR="Black"]ch[/COLOR]" and would think these type of warning are normal in situations where the countries don't have an established relationship. Again im fine with America doing whats in its interest but im not surprised by Iran's reaction.
    Warning someone not to drive drunk for fear for their safety is not the same as warning someone not to drive drunk or you'll get in your car and run them off the road.

I don't how to make it any more clear... Iran ordered our plane to change course or be shot down. They ignored the order, because they didn't need to change course to stay outside of Iranian sovereign territory.

There's a difference between warning you to do something vs warning you not to do something.

[QUOTE]

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I'm pretty sure if UK was born Iranian he'd be the biggest US hater of all time.

In order for there to be a ww3, you would need nations to side with Iran. Who has the balls to side with Iran??? North Korea maybe. China/Russia have nothing to gain from Iran..

Banned

Fixed.

The fact is, the US military is a finely tuned killing machine. The leadership is the problem.
    I agree, they do kill A LOT of people. Problem is the incompetent garbage kill the wrong people. Disgusting. Not long ago US intelligence and military advisors gave the order for a Saudi drone strike on a goddamn doctors without borders hospital. IN-COM-PE-TENT.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../yeme-a16.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...390_story.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25357535