Thread: The Official Hillary Victory Thread

Default The Official Hillary Victory Thread

This thread is reserved for Hillary Clinton's W.

Banned

Default Re: The Official Hillary Victory Thread

I am happy that after all this time some one has finally made a pro-Hillary Clinton thread. Though I disagree with her political views, and am disgusted by her connections to prominent KKK leaders, and her support of segregationist senator Barry Goldwater, I agree that Hillary supporters should have a safe place on ISH where they are free to voice their opinions and discuss their beloved candidate.

We will see how big this thread gets. It will be a good way to gauge Hillary's levels of support.

Carry on. This thread has my official blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I am happy that after all this time some one has finally made a pro-Hillary Clinton thread. Though I disagree with her political views, and am disgusted by her connections to prominent KKK leaders, and her support of segregationist senator Barry Goldwater, I agree that Hillary supporters should have a safe place on ISH where they are free to voice their opinions and discuss their beloved candidate.

We will see how big this thread gets. It will be a good way to gauge Hillary's levels of support.

Carry on. This thread has my official blessing.
    This thread is specifically reserved for her win in November. I will let it go dormant and then bump it in November when she wins.

Cosigned