Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Durant says he's glad that the Warriors lost in the finals

Damn, truly living up to the title of Dubeta.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

GOATBe is freezingtsmoove

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    GOATBe is freezingtsmoove

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    All Durant did was even the odds and LeBald fans are already shitting themselves . Prepare for the storm of finals losses that awaits for years to come fellas
    You're a f*ckin passive little b!tch

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

smells like a bunch of hypocrisy in this thread

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    smells like a bunch of hypocrisy in this thread
    No.

What Durant did is on a whole other level than what Bron did in 2010. I know it, you know it, everybody in the DAMN locker room knows it, I should be the World Wrestling Federation Champion. Everyone just keeps turning a blind eye to it, YOU keep turning a blind eye to it, I got Gorilla Monsoon, he keeps turning a blind eye to it, everybody in that dressing room knows I'm the BEST there is, the BEST there was, and the BEST there ever will be.

Great college starter

I wouldn't say what Durant and Bron did were the same things, but I wouldn't say they weren't similar in motivation either

Great college starter

Lol pathetic. Today's era of what is considered competition is hilariously misguided.

Very good NBA starter

[My agent] Rich [Kleiman], who's here, we were watching Game 7. Well, as it started to unfold, it was, 'No question, no way could you go to this team.' And I was just like a kid, like, 'I'd really like playing with these guys. I'd get wide-open threes, I could just run up and down the court, get wide-open layups.' I was basically begging him. I was like, 'Yo, this would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Agree that Durant was better than Kobe on 2010

All Durant did was even the odds and LeBald fans are already shitting themselves . Prepare for the storm of finals losses that awaits for years to come fellas
    He could miss the playoffs every year from here on in and he'd still have more fmvps and more mvps than Kobe ever had

Serious playground baller Annyong!'s Avatar

Agreed. Everybody has a right to rag on Durant except LeBron fans.