Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 555
  1. #211
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,512

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    No one is interested in him at $8m a year.

    Do you think he'll go unsigned?

  2. #212
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,512

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    New York Giants: 6/1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 13/2
    Green Bay Packers: 7/1
    Carolina Panthers: 8/1
    New England Patriots: 10/1
    Unsigned: 49/1
    FIELD: 5/3

    https://onlinegambling.lv/sportsbett...-rejects-sign/

    Petersons vegas odds

    Bet on unsigned if that's what you feel it is...50x your money

    He could stick with $8m a year...everyone passes, it's possible

  3. #213
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,512

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    I think if any of those top 4 teams sign him, he'll be top-5 in rushing yards, ProBowl year

    If Pats sign him...he'll be used sparingly...he's just there for a ring. Still think he's top-10 in rushing yards though.



    If Packers land him...I think rushing title is possible. AllPro.

  4. #214
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    10,324

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    New York Giants: 6/1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 13/2
    Green Bay Packers: 7/1
    Carolina Panthers: 8/1
    New England Patriots: 10/1
    Unsigned: 49/1
    FIELD: 5/3

    https://onlinegambling.lv/sportsbett...-rejects-sign/

    Petersons vegas odds

    Bet on unsigned if that's what you feel it is...50x your money

    He could stick with $8m a year...everyone passes, it's possible
    i might actually put $10 on that. i doubt he will stay unsigned but that seems like pretty generous odds.

  5. #215
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    10,324

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I think if any of those top 4 teams sign him, he'll be top-5 in rushing yards, ProBowl year

    If Pats sign him...he'll be used sparingly...he's just there for a ring. Still think he's top-10 in rushing yards though.



    If Packers land him...I think rushing title is possible. AllPro.
    have you ever watched the packers play? peterson on the packers would be the ultimate square peg in a round hole.

  6. #216
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,512

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    Frank Gore just did 1,025 yards last year...he was 33 years old

    year before that, age 32...he went 967 yards



    he's got a HOF stat line actually...damn

  7. #217
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,512

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    have you ever watched the packers play? peterson on the packers would be the ultimate square peg in a round hole.
    they have amazing elite offense line...arguably better than Dallas' line

    If Lacy's fatass can get numbers there then Peterson will go nuts...especially with Rodger's pass threat to open it up

  8. #218
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    24,857

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    I don't watch many packers games but how many times do the Packers snap from the i? And Lacy is a good blocker which plays dividends in the WCO

    I don't think he will go unsigned, I just believe you're overvaluing him

  9. #219
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,512

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    I said 2 year deal $5m - $6m a year

    That's not overvaluing him, that's what he'll get.



    I will say, if he has a major injury this coming year, then that's probably it. But his injury last year was the first in years. I think odds are he stays healthy, but you never know.

  10. #220
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    10,324

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    they have amazing elite offense line...arguably better than Dallas' line

    If Lacy's fatass can get numbers there then Peterson will go nuts...especially with Rodger's pass threat to open it up
    they have been excellent in pass protection, but according to pff they are pretty average in run blocking. they also lost tj lang this offseason and he was probably their best run blocker.

    anyway, the packers run shotgun sets with 3-4 WRs as often as anybody in the league. if they want to pick up an aging superstar RB then i think someone like jamaal charles would be a much better fit for them.
    Last edited by Nanners; 03-26-2017 at 09:53 PM.

  11. #221
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,512

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    If anyone is "done" between Charles and Peterson...it's Charles

    Last time he was healthy was 2014


    if you don't think Peterson could work in GB you're kidding yourself, seriously. You're grasping at reasons he couldn't.

    Lacy, who is slow as fck, averaged 5.1 YPC last year.

  12. #222
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    10,324

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    If anyone is "done" between Charles and Peterson...it's Charles

    Last time he was healthy was 2014


    if you don't think Peterson could work in GB you're kidding yourself, seriously. You're grasping at reasons he couldn't.

    Lacy, who is slow as fck, averaged 5.1 YPC last year.

    i didnt say he couldnt work, i said its a bad fit.

    pointing out that GB and peterson have contradictory playstyles isnt "grasping for reasons", its just stating the obvious.

    whats really going on here is you are too blinded by your adrian peterson homerism to take a rational view on the situation.

    its not like i am some peterson hater. like i said earlier in this thread, i still think peterson has potential to have a great season, and I think he would be a good fit for a run focused team that doesnt constantly play out of shotgun, a team like the cowboys.

  13. #223
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,512

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    Jason Witten just signed a 4 year extension.

    He's 34

  14. #224
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    24,857

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    34 is pretty old already for a blocking TE and dude is slow as **** now

  15. #225
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,512

    Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

    Jason Witten is already 7th ALL TIME in receptions

    He'll definitely move up to #3 all time



    I'm not sure he will be able to overtake any of Tony G's records, but he should solidify himself as #2 in everything for TEs

    Until Gronk ages...unless Gronk can't stay healthy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •