Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default I'll never get over what the REFS/NFL did to Brees...

No player deserved a fair shake more than Brees.

The NFL is fake.

Default Re: I'll never get over what the REFS/NFL did to Brees...

Brees stood no chance against Brady. Did you see the weak throws Brees has made recently? At least with the Rams DLine, maybe they have a chance.

He threw a pick that virtually ended the game.

Had NO gotten that PI call, they still would have blown the game. What are they doing throwing in that situation to begin with? Stupid play call was stupid.

Dunking on everybody in the park Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Saints got away with obvious facemask on Goff in one play that could have changed the series. The better team won

Brees is a great QB though, damn shame the Saints rarely fielded a good defense around him. No surprise they did well this year, it's not like he necessarily got better from the 7-9 days, defense just got better. That's how it normally is

I am not a superstitious person... with the exception of sports. What the Saints did to Brett Farve in that NFC championship game was disgusting, and intentionally injuring an NFL legend to win a superbowl put a massive karma debt on the franchise... a karma debt that they arent even close to paying off yet.

Anyway, the Saints cant really blame 1 blown call for their loss. They should have gotten out to a much bigger lead early when the rams were doing nothing, but they kept settling for field goals... and lets not forget the fact that the Saints WON the overtime coin flip.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    I am not a superstitious person... with the exception of sports. What the Saints did to Brett Farve in that NFC championship game was disgusting, and intentionally injuring an NFL legend to win a superbowl put a massive karma debt on the franchise... a karma debt that they arent even close to paying off yet.

Anyway, the Saints cant really blame 1 blown call for their loss. They should have gotten out to a much bigger lead early when the rams were doing nothing, but they kept settling for field goals... [COLOR="Red"]and lets not forget the fact that the Saints WON the overtime coin flip[/COLOR].

and brees threw a pick with it too.

brady aint throwing a int there, but hes also not a midget and gets all his shit tipped.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Anyway, the Saints cant really blame 1 blown call for their loss. They should have gotten out to a much bigger lead early when the rams were doing nothing, but they kept settling for field goals... and lets not forget the fact that the Saints WON the overtime coin flip.
    I thought of this plus the shoulder hit from 6'4" Ahmad Brooks to 5'9" Drew Brees that changed the course of history in the NFL

Also too many bad playcalls. I specifically remember them throwing the ball when they should have been running to burn the clock.

I think Sean Payton is extremely overrated. He's won 1 super bowl and people think he's some kinda all time great. He's not.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Also too many bad playcalls. I specifically remember them throwing the ball when they should have been running to burn the clock.

I think Sean Payton is extremely overrated. He's won 1 super bowl and people think he's some kinda all time great. He's not.
    I tend to agree. The only thing Payton is "all time great" at doing is standing on the sideline with a smug look on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness
    I thought of this plus the shoulder hit from 6'4" Ahmad Brooks to 5'9" Drew Brees that changed the course of history in the NFL
    Last edited by Nanners; 02-11-2019 at 10:30 AM.