Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The only thing that could save the Lakers ATM? Trading Lebron for Anthony Davis

He ruined this team. We all welcomed him with open arms, the players looked up to him and accepted him as the leader. The vets rallied around the team and vets from other teams were itching to join the excitement.

And then he told his best friend to do whatever he can to get AD on his team.

Rich Paul and Lebron James, with the help of Magic and Pelinka, destroyed this teams chemistry. Everyone was offered in the trade, and the only thing that stopped it was the other team declining. They know the team doesn't see them as building blocks, but rather assets. It doesn't matter how much they get paid, at the end of the day they are humans and for the most part young guys. They are just going with the motions atm waiting for the inevitable.

This ain't it, and it's damn hard to watch.

But....

Default Re: The only thing that could save the Lakers ATM? Trading Lebron for Anthony Davis

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: The only thing that could save the Lakers ATM? Trading Lebron for Anthony Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    He ruined this team. We all welcomed him with open arms

Not true. I did not.

Trading Lebron for AD would be the one thing that would turn this train onto the right direction. The players would be at ease with the trade done and all of them on the team, they'd know the franchise chose them over Lebron ****ing James. It would be the biggest win for us.

Otherwise...there will be uncertainty until Pelinka reluctantly trades the entire farm, which none of us want.

Why would the Pelicans do that? l
    No. You're on the Titanic with LeBron as your captain and Magic as the one who OK'd the voyage. 2 cancers who only bolster each other. I hate em both. And they'll take the Lakers down with em.

3-time NBA All-Star

just look at what he did to cleveland. The guy is a control freak coz hes insecure, maintaining an image.

Lebron will never be a trade asset for the lakers. He probably has a no trade clause.

Better buckle up boys.

Lebron does not have a no trade clause, if Magic and Pelinka wanna save face and save this team after already damaging it seemingly to no repair...trading lebron for another superstar would repair it.

And it would be the biggest **** you in NBA history. Possible? Yea. Likely? Unfortunately...not.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Lebron will never be a trade asset for the lakers. He probably has a no trade clause.

Better buckle up boys.
    He does NOT have a no trade clause, he was not eligible for that.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by red1

Better buckle up boys.

He doesnt have a no trade, players arent elligible when they switch teams Im pretty sure.

Funny thing is, trading Lebron for AD actually would be the single most alpha move in the history of sports.

And it aint.

Gonna.

Happen.

Suck a dick OP

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Lakers were dogshit before LeBron came back

Your probably not even a real Lakers fan just another Kobe dicksucker

If AD couldn't win with the Pels (who have a more talented team than LA) what on earth makes you think he'd win in LA?

Ok I didn't know that. Either way teams won't want to trade for him now that he's 34. You'd probably have to give up another piece to get anything of value.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Lakers were dogshit before LeBron came back

Your probably not even a real Lakers fan just another Kobe dicksucker
    Regardless, he single handedly tarnished the team chemistry over the weekend. Absolutely destroyed, no one gives af anymore.

Besides, its not like we would lose him for nothing lol. The team would be just fine.

This tweet sums it up.

[QUOTE]Andr