Default Damian Lillard: "I'm not willing to sell myself out for championships"

Default Re: Damian Lillard: "I'm not willing to sell myself out for championships"

Good for him. Why does every star need to have a ‘legacy’ now? All it does is turn players into colluding ring chasers and it makes competition worse for the league.

Default Re: Damian Lillard: "I'm not willing to sell myself out for championships"

Too bad front offices don’t see it the same way. I wonder if Portland will do dame dirty the way Toronto did with derozan

That is stupid from him considering the fact that he was recruiting other players to come join him. It's just no one ****s with Portland and his front office is shit. They cleaned house to surround him with CJ McCollum and Nurkic (lost Aldridge, Lopez, Tatum and Mathews).

No one ****s with Toronto...Our president of basketball operations in Masai, had to be aggressive in order to make things happen for us.

Lillard has got to go. What the hell is he talking about?

He should write a letter about it.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    That is stupid from him considering the fact that he was recruiting other players to come join him. It's just no one ****s with Portland and his front office is shit. They cleaned house to surround him with CJ McCollum and Nurkic (lost Aldridge, Lopez, Tatum and Mathews).

No one ****s with Toronto...Our president of basketball operations in Masai, had to be aggressive in order to make things happen for us.

Lillard has got to go. What the hell is he talking about?
    https://youtu.be/9W6Jl3beOlY?t=15

[QUOTE=bison]Too bad front offices don

alpha

He

3-time NBA All-Star

I respect that and he'll get respect from some people for this but at the end of the day he probably won't win. He won't be remembered for being loyal or real. He'll be remembered as a player that couldn't get it done and wasn't a winner. This post is obviously taking a shot at Bron. Bron was actually smart. He knew if he didn't leave Cleveland he'd never win a chip. he'd be remembered as a great player that couldn't get it done. He has 3 chips because of his decision to leave. Many experts consider him the goat now. Sure some bball heads like the haters on here think he's a ring chasing sellout but he don't care about them. He cares what the experts and the history books will say.

Just give him a few more years of losing and more 1st round exits.. He will change his tune quickly, just like Durant did as someone above posted.

[QUOTE=bison]Good for him. Why does every star need to have a