Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Sent a text after the 1st date and does this response mean she is interested?

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    There is no texting etiquette. Communication nowadays is so unpredictable. I've had girls take hours before responding. Some within minutes. All with the same interest level. The fact that she responded is enough to say there is some returned interest

Here's the best advice anyone will ever give you. Text with no expectations. Don't treat it like a game or some hidden agenda. Your communication will be much clearer and more organic.
    Did you ever date the tranny? If so, were you tops or bottoms?

Default Re: Sent a text after the 1st date and does this response mean she is interested?

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    I sent the 1st text and she responded in 15 mins. Then I sent another text and she responded in 13 mins.

Not sending anymore until she contacts me 1st. Actually no date is being set up unless she makes the first contact by text or phone.
    Good man. Be patient. Maybe initiate a third time asking her to hang out (maybe ask if she wants to go for drinks sometime), if it's a no or some excuse then don't text again. Give it a week then forget about her if you hear nothing.

I am in same situation with this girl I have crush on. I initiated text several times, which she always responded to, but she never initiates. I am getting mixed signals from her - no idea if she likes me or is just being friendly. If she likes me back, she will reach out. Otherwise, it's nothing. Don't act desperate or thirsty because it's odd and creepy.
    Last edited by bladefd; 03-26-2019 at 01:27 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Guys, I’m not saying I’m massively successful but girls want you to make the move. Some girls weren’t interested until I made a move. And do it quick and don’t mess around. Stop being a bunch of ******* and just set something up. For ****s sake. Google “shit to do in my town” and pick something. Find a “cool” place for a drink. A nice park and plan ahead for a location to meet up if the walk goes well.

Stop with the balls in her court shit when you’re starting out. That’s just code for “I’m afraid and lack confidence..” That is how I used to be (the good ol’ ISH virgin days) but if you don’t have a place where your confidence comes from, you’re not going to be successful.
    Last edited by Hawker; 03-26-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Good man. Be patient. Maybe initiate a third time asking her to hang out (maybe ask if she wants to go for drinks sometime), if it's a no or some excuse then don't text again. Give it a week then forget about her if you hear nothing.

I am in same situation with this girl I have crush on. I initiated text several times, which she always responded to, but she never initiates. I am getting mixed signals from her - no idea if she likes me or is just being friendly. If she likes me back, she will reach out. Otherwise, it's nothing. Don't act desperate or thirsty because it's odd and creepy.
    No, don

You take a back seat and you're done.

Next text should be I'm doing this________, this weekend. Want to come with? That's it, no bullshit side chatter.

Make it something where you will have time to learn about her and something you, yourself are interested in so if it's a complete bust at least you did something that you wanted to do.

Not the movies. That shit's dumb.

If it's a flat no, or no response, you've got your answer.

If she has any interest, she will make it work somehow either at the time you specified or in the near future.

Mixed signals are a result of your own botched communication.

[QUOTE=Hawker]Guys, I

I also concur with what Hawker and Loco 50 said...they're right on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Guys, I’m not saying I’m massively successful but girls want you to make the move. Some girls weren’t interested until I made a move. And do it quick and don’t mess around. Stop being a bunch of ******* and just set something up. For ****s sake. Google “shit to do in my town” and pick something. Find a “cool” place for a drink. A nice park and plan ahead for a location to meet up if the walk goes well.

Stop with the balls in her court shit when you’re starting out. That’s just code for “I’m afraid and lack confidence..” That is how I used to be (the good ol’ ISH virgin days) but if you don’t have a place where your confidence comes from, you’re not going to be successful.
    exactly - just take her out. don't even ask ffs. set a time and day and she'll be there. **** all that omg i wonder if she likes me/am i reading her right/wat do i do gais. be an aggressive gentleman.

...unless you're into that bdsm submissive shit and u want her to tie u up while she whips u and u a bitch. then u can let her wear the pants.

and if you're big enough, don't forget to send those dick pics.
    Last edited by diamenz; 03-26-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    You take a back seat and you're done.

Next text should be I'm doing this________, this weekend. Want to come with? That's it, no bullshit side chatter.

Make it something where you will have time to learn about her and something you, yourself are interested in so if it's a complete bust at least you did something that you wanted to do.

Not the movies. That shit's dumb.

If it's a flat no, or no response, you've got your answer.

If she has any interest, she will make it work somehow either at the time you specified or in the near future.

Mixed signals are a result of your own botched communication.
    Yep and I agree with keeping it simple. No “Want to come? It’s ok if you don’t, we can do something else.” Just ask. Women are capable of making decisions. No need to give them an out.

Bladefd, take control of your destiny. Find something cool to do this weekend and ask her.
    Last edited by Hawker; 03-26-2019 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I also concur with what Hawker and Loco 50 said...they're right on point.
    Agreed - I do wish people weren

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Did you ever date the tranny? If so, were you tops or bottoms?
    He was either pitcher or catcher.

Flat out ask her out if you want to know how she really feels about you; and remember that most girls have shit planned already when Friday rolls out, so if you want to ask a girl out you do it midweek.

She will talk about her date with you all week to her friends if she accepts, or will surely mention your interest to them just to score some sex appeal points. Either way, more girls will find out you are in the game which is a bonus.

She'll never appreciate you like we do

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    He was either pitcher or catcher.
    QB and tight end...or wide receiver if the QB has girth

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    She responded in 15 mins saying

"I stopped by my parents house" Now I am on my way home. Thanks for checking on me!"

I'm not good at this dating mess. Does she appear to be interested?
    Dude you got a response that means your all good , tread lightly , and don't push ...
    A slow easy re-pour will go light years into the sack.