NBA Legend

Default Re: First Ever Photo Of A Black hole

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Awesome bruh, Ill be in touch, i know where to find you

Cash me right here

https://www.gofundme.com/stoppc

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The craziest thing is the distance of this black hole from Earth and how we still were miraculously able to take a picture of it.

If my math is correct, one light year = 5.9 trillion miles. And this black hole was 55 million light years away from Earth.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Saw the title and thought Don Juan Drump was the photo

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    The craziest thing is the distance of this black hole from Earth and how we still were miraculously able to take a picture of it.

If my math is correct, one light year = 5.9 trillion miles. And this black hole was 55 million light years away from Earth.
    space & the deep sea. fascinating stuff.

essentially we're still stuck on the theory of fire

if space travel indeed does require being in a state of 'uninhabitable' the cause of Earth spinning on its own, which we contribute with the term rotation instead of orbit might provide us with some insight, particularly regarding the north and south pole

interestingly enough, the electroweak force would require the temperature to be near level that hadn't been achieved since shortly after the big bang, while we would need sustainable energy in space in order to travel at a speed faster than the current technology display

I suppose in common language, I wonder what effects weak forces can be connected with the voltage of electricity

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    essentially we're still stuck on the theory of fire

if space travel indeed does require being in a state of 'uninhabitable' the cause of Earth spinning on its own, which we contribute with the term rotation instead of orbit might provide us with some insight, particularly regarding the north and south pole

interestingly enough, the electroweak force would require the temperature to be near level that hadn't been achieved since shortly after the big bang, while we would need sustainable energy in space in order to travel at a speed faster than the current technology display

I suppose in common language, I wonder what effects weak forces can be connected with the voltage of electricity
    what the **** did I just read?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    space & the deep sea. fascinating stuff.
    Yeah, and to imagine that as deep as the ocean is to us, if you compare our ocean to just our own galaxy, its like our ocean is a drop of water to every body of water on earth

Can't really wrap your head around such mass and distances and how vast the visible universe is...
    Last edited by TheMan; 04-11-2019 at 01:03 PM.

We

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

there is infinite life out there tio... were just too primitive to communicate that long distance.

soon you will worship technology.