Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Addict in Chief

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Addict in Chief

Fat Boy's addicted to bad food.
    He's a cardiac waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    i see a thread about crystal meth abuse by the leader of the free world is now a serious policy debate thread.

alright then, let's jump right in.

1) mexico is gonna pay for that wall. just you wait.
    2) the fact that income inequality in 2018 was the highest on record is rick perry's fault.
    3) the 400 richest families in 'murrica paying a lower tax rate than everyone else for the first time ever is fake news.

of course not. soyboys like you know that the present manufacturing recession and record farm bankruptcies are caused by the fed and jerry powell, NOT the emperor's misguided trade war.

so of course you don't want to talk about it.

goddamn you, jerome. goddamn you.

orange man good.

You hide behind charts and links, but you consistently evade discussions of context. I can pick out any number of graphs off google that say “Trump Era” accompanied by an arrow trending upward at a 45 degree angle. Or a link that proclaims “Industry X in best shape ever since Trump!”

When someone asks you for a take on something context-related, you just spam another avalanche of graphs and links. I mean during the last election, people actually thought you were one of those paid online Hillary campaign spammers. Im still not convinced you arent.

I cant keep repeating the same points of emphasis when youre not taking anything seriously.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

[QUOTE=RRR3]So because other presidents had some the traits I mentioned, that means it

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Sure, I agree both sides engage in clowning and trolling at times, which has little to do with meaningful discussions. Im guilty of it myself sometimes. Im not saying it

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]You hide behind charts and links, but you consistently evade discussions of context. [B]I can pick out any number of graphs off google that say

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    So because other presidents had some the traits I mentioned, that means it’s okay for Trump to have them?

It means it doesnt matter if Trump has them. Are you looking for a President or a Pope?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    idk why you focus so much on severity of it. you have people like patrickchewing that casually mention they would like to kill a black or mexican person.

so when i come across someone willing to end a life so easily, i have zero empathy for trump supporters. i know generalizing is not a good thing, but we all do it and you're doing it as well.

everything about ideologies are deep rooted so it's no surprise you hear libs screaming at trump when he deliberately antagonizes that side of the aisle. then you people play your part in acting like he's a saint and has never done any wrong.
    I am quite sure Chew has never said he wants to kill anyone for BEING black or mexican. Unless you can back it up youre being extremely disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    It means it doesnt matter if Trump has them. Are you looking for a President or a Pope?
    I’m looking for someone who is fit for office. I can’t expect anyone who’s so openly racist and misogynistic to have the best interest of ALL of the country’s citizens in mind. This isn’t even getting into his almost unprecedented level of corruption and criminal activity. Sure, plenty of other presidents were awful. And even the ones who weren’t all had stuff that was worthy of being heavily criticized. There hasn’t been a single president who was anywhere near as good a person as someone like Bernie Sanders is. But that needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    I am quite sure Chew has never said he wants to kill anyone for BEING black or mexican. Unless you can back it up youre being extremely disingenuous.
    i'm not going to look it up. but he has said exactly that he would kill any black person or mexican (including myself) for walking in his neighborhood and looking suspiciously.

on the trade policy issue- who here believes that gyna suspending agricultural imports from 'murrica and turning around and signing a massive agricultural import pact with russia was just coincidence?

thots?

it looks like.. almost like no one wants to discuss policy any more.

what happened, folks?

maga.

[QUOTE=RRR3]I

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i'm not going to look it up. but he has said exactly that he would kill any black person or mexican (including myself) for walking in his neighborhood and looking suspiciously.

So the crux of his point was people who dont live in his neighborhood, walking around looking shady, is what would upset him?

You know for a fact hes not one of these dudes that just hates people for the sheer color of their skin. He is inclined to distrust people of other cultures and lifestyles, which is something ALL HUMANS DO. Some of us admit it, others are afraid it’s too unPC.

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]So the crux of his point was people who dont live in his neighborhood, walking around looking shady, is what would upset him?

You know for a fact hes not one of these dudes that just hates people for the sheer color of their skin. He is inclined to distrust people of other cultures and lifestyles, which is something ALL HUMANS DO. Some of us admit it, others are afraid it

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]

Trump is