Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: If this happened in the US, how bad of a beatdown would this drunk chick get...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You're either a clown or the biggest p[COLOR="Black"]us[/COLOR]sy walking this Earth right now.

Do you know how many Brown people there are in Texas right now? Arizona? California?

Only thing you need to fear is diabetes. You seriously make other Latinos look bad with your fake cries of racism. FFS man . Get out of your grandma's basement for once.
    funny thing is, you're always preaching this racist agenda. have you ever gotten in a physical fight? have you ever had a gun pointed at you in public transportation? when you walk by cops in public, do they instantly move their hands to ubutton their weapons or tense up like they're expecting a confrontation?

i face this daily, and i laugh when they tense up when they see me coming. it's comical. i'm not a violent person, so i know they're reading me wrong...and it's probably bc i have brown skin.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: If this happened in the US, how bad of a beatdown would this drunk chick get...

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i have no problem admitting i enjoy living here, but i fear for my life every single day bc of the racists here.

i've got you on a tilt pal, i got you to engage all day. you jumped from one thread to this one bc of how badly i worked you, i call that post triggered triggering, it's a lingering type of triggering where i stay rent free even past the initial encounter.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

funny thing is, you're always preaching this racist agenda. have you ever gotten in a physical fight? have you ever had a gun pointed at you in public transportation? when you walk by cops in public, do they instantly move their hands to ubutton their weapons or tense up like they're expecting a confrontation?

i face this daily
    , and i laugh when they tense up when they see me coming. it's comical. i'm not a violent person, so i know they're reading me wrong...and it's probably bc i have brown skin.
    no way in hell

The only thing I preach is for clowns like you to stop crying fake racism every single day of your life. This is the best, most inclusive country on Earth. It doesn't matter what color you are. As long as you are a productive member of society and you are proud to be in this country, then you have my utmost respect.

And I doubt any of the rest of the nonsense you said is true.

i face this daily, and i laugh when they tense up when they see me coming. it's comical. i'm not a violent person, so i know they're reading me wrong...and it's probably bc i have brown skin.
    Man I

no way in hell

The only thing I preach is for clowns like you to stop crying fake racism every single day of your life. This is the best, most inclusive country on Earth. It doesn't matter what color you are. As long as you are a productive member of society and you are proud to be in this country, then you have my utmost respect.

And I doubt any of the rest of the nonsense you said is true.
    walking up to a jersey mikes, about noon, had my company shirt on, hat, work boots, walking normally to enter the sandwich establishment. 2 cops come out, 1 goes into passenger, the other was about to sit down driver side until he turns and sees me...leg in already, stops, takes leg out, puts hand on top of service weapon. keeps looking at me until i enter the establishment. drives away.

everything i said it true. had some youngins pull a gun on me and my brother on the light rail (train). there were lots of people on it, everyone gasped. i kept my cool. luckily the kid decided to put his piece away and get off on the next stop.

you'd probably cry like a bitch. i can tell across a computer you have no grit. no spine.

Was that photo someone posted last week of a shirtless dude flexing with rifles actually you?

Not so sure I'd immediately jump to the race card to explain this perceived change in police demeanor.

i'm not a violent person, so i know they're reading me wrong...and it's probably bc i have brown skin.

Are you sure it's cause of your brown skin?

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Man I

Are you sure it's cause of your brown skin?
    ignore my description. i don't open carry, or carry at all. open carry is a deathwish for a minority.

nice try tho.

Man looking at that photo too, my skin definitely darker than yours

Yup, you know what they say, if it stinks everywhere you go...

walking up to a jersey mikes, about noon, had my company shirt on, hat, work boots, walking normally to enter the sandwich establishment. 2 cops come out, 1 goes into passenger, the other was about to sit down driver side until he turns and sees me...leg in already, stops, takes leg out, puts hand on top of service weapon. keeps looking at me until i enter the establishment. drives away.

everything i said it true. had some youngins pull a gun on me and my brother on the light rail (train). there were lots of people on it, everyone gasped. i kept my cool. luckily the kid decided to put his piece away and get off on the next stop.

you'd probably cry like a bitch. i can tell across a computer you have no grit. no spine.

Hmm sounds like you live in a Black neighborhood.

that's bc you're a coon
    Wow.. who's racist again?

i live in an upscale neighborhood

there's a wholesale foods in that plaza. that's as much as u need to know.

I though he implied racist white people pulled guns on him thought

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    I though he implied racist white people pulled guns on him thought

His stories don't add up. Were these "youngins" White, highweight? Be honest now.