Exclamation Ingram scores 15 in the final minutes of 4th Q to take the W vs Juggernaut Suns

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1197759237763608581

What. A. Player.

BI > Booker. He actually plays defense and can impact the game.

Default Re: Ingram scores 15 in the final minutes of 4th Q to take the W vs Juggernaut Suns

Imagine waiting three seasons to finally be able to write something like this

Did he drop 30? I only saw 28

Default Re: Ingram scores 15 in the final minutes of 4th Q to take the W vs Juggernaut Suns

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Imagine waiting three seasons to finally be able to write something like this

Did he drop 30? I only saw 28

BI is 22 averaging 26/7.5/4 on 52% FG and 45% 3pt

You're 20 something averaging 12 alts

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac

Low iq

Damn YDK has such good moves, footwork and ball skills. You dont know what he gonna hit you with.

Destroyed

Ouch. Pretty big L for SpaceJam.

3-time NBA All-Star

Ingram is a really nice player. The Pelicans have been winning lately and he has big a big reason. Still the Lakers got AD and while I was not happy they gave up Ingram and Ball for him I must say I was wrong about this trade. AD gives you defense and offense that is game changing. AD still has to get stronger , I dont understand y he takes so many jumpers as if he was a guard.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Ingram is a really nice player. The Pelicans have been winning lately and he has big a big reason. Still the Lakers got AD and while I was not happy they gave up Ingram and Ball for him I must say I was wrong about this trade. AD gives you defense and offense that is game changing. AD still has to get stronger , I dont understand y he takes so many jumpers as if he was a guard.
    AD has always shot jumpers, he used to be more of a mid-range shooter but he's extended his range the past few years, which is great for him going forward because he's been able to avoid injuries that plagued him early in his career, I think it's only a good thing that he can space the floor for us when he's out there with Howard or Javale.

As far as BI goes, he hasn't had one bad game so far as a Pelican, he makes plays on both ends and not just for himself but he's making perfect passes to open shooters, take away the injury game where he only played 13 mins in and his production is as good if not better as AD's used to be in NO at the same age.

Very good NBA starter

Ingram is playing real good. He played real well at times last season.

Ultimately,he wanted to be the man and on a team with another SF who does similar things better, it wasn't going to happen.

Pelicans should trade Zion while his value is still high. Ingram is the future of NOLA.

STICK A FORK