Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Default Re: Can anyone post where Trump said to ingest Lysol?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    You, and alot of people in the US, are so caught up in the libtard-trumptard bipartizan bullshit in your country that you don't see how you're instrumentalized by either party and their affiliates.

Trump isn't inarticulate. Trump is simply uneducated. Big difference. Don't know why it's hard to accept.
    inarticulate, uneducated, unrefined, racist, homophobic...sure, all of the above. Yet people listen to him about drinking bleach

Neil DG Tyson could tell me to drink bleach and I wouldn't drink it
    Last edited by hateraid; 04-29-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Truthfully, we don't want anyone to die. Not by accident or deliberately. But the connection to ingesting cleaning chemicals and dying to what Trump said is ludicrous.
    Says the guy with nuke China in is profile

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    inarticulate, uneducated, unrefined, racist, homophobic...sure, all of the above. Yet people listen to him about drinking bleach

Neil DG Tyson could tell me to drink bleach and I wouldn't drink it
    Yeah, because people are retarded. Half of the bell curve is more stupid than the average person. Of course there will be enough idiots in a population of 300+m people.

Trump is a symptom, not the cause. A reasonable person wouldn't give a shit what that guy says.

Right, he's commenting on things he is not an expert on. Never once did I say he was smart doing it. In fact I often say he's poor at articulating. People who hate him are trying to exploit that by over exaggerating what he said. Dumb people drinking bleach. The dumb people drinking bleach are the same people who apparently hate him. Why are they listening to him? Dumb people think he mean Lysol. Dumb Libtards I might add. That's what makes this whole scenario comical.

Let's just stop debating what disinfectant is and look at it as a whole.

"I hate Trump! But he says drink bleach, so I'll do it!"

That's essentially what it comes down to
    Again, the issue here isn't that he had difficulty articulating his idea; the issue is his idea. His idea would not have been any better received had he simply expressed it differently given that, at it's core, it is an incontrovertibly ridiculous notion. People are mocking the insanity of the idea he expressed by likening it to drinking bleach, as well as the fact that the President of the United States is publicly forwarding such insane ideas in the first place. I should point this out: injecting a disinfectant into the human body (which is what Trump said), and especially into the lungs, is actually worse than drinking disinfectant. If anything, people are downplaying what he said in favor of the stark imagery of drinking bleach.

I think what makes this comical for a lot of people is that the President of the United States has a severe knowledge deficit, and some supporters are trying their best to ignore or defend it in the middle of a pandemic.

And he says stuff like...

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly View Post
    Again, the issue here isn't that he had difficulty articulating his idea; the issue is his idea. His idea would not have been any better received had he simply expressed it differently given that, at it's core, it is an incontrovertibly ridiculous notion. People are mocking the insanity of the idea he expressed by likening it to drinking bleach, as well as the fact that the President of the United States is publicly forwarding such insane ideas in the first place. I should point this out: injecting a disinfectant into the human body (which is what Trump said), and especially into the lungs, is actually worse than drinking disinfectant. If anything, people are downplaying what he said in favor of the stark imagery of drinking bleach.

I think what makes this comical for a lot of people is that the President of the United States has a severe knowledge deficit, and some supporters are trying their best to ignore or defend it in the middle of a pandemic.

And he says stuff like...
    Right, yet the dummies still take the advice of the Orange Mousillini. Who's the dumb one, the the idiot that tells you to drink the bleach or the one who believes him? And these aren't Trump supporters. You're just validating what i'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post

America's darkest hour, and yet it's impossible not to laugh at this video.

Once those people start dancing towards the end... impossible not to laugh.

video is a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    America's darkest hour, and yet it's impossible not to laugh at this video.

Once those people start dancing towards the end... impossible not to laugh.

video is a masterpiece.
    americas darkest hour

Right, yet the dummies still take the advice of the Orange Mousillini. Who's the dumb one, the the idiot that tells you to drink the bleach or the one who believes him? And these aren't Trump supporters. You're just validating what i'm saying.
    You fukking retard, it's Trump supporters who take his word for everything, not his detractors, LMAO!

It doesn't make sense, people who don't like Trump know he's bullshit 99% of the time and tells the truth 1%...explain how it's the Trump haters taking his word for this disenfectant controversy? How do you even get to your level of stupidity if you actually don't think it's the Trump cult members who take his word as gold???

You are not very smart, bro :

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    You fukking retard, it's Trump supporters who take his word for everything, not his detractors, LMAO!

It doesn't make sense, people who don't like Trump know he's bullshit 99% of the time and tells the truth 1%...explain how it's the Trump haters taking his word for this disenfectant controversy? How do you even get to your level of stupidity if you actually don't think it's the Trump cult members who take his word as gold???

this whole forum is a troll and not intelligent. don't kid yourself

There are certainly dumb people out there, no doubt. The question is whether Trump is fairly deserving of criticism and ridicule for publicly discussing a treatment for this virus, in the middle of a pandemic, that most 4th graders would rightfully recognize as a bad idea. The the jokes and memes about Lysol and bleach simply stem from that.

The person who believes that they can drink bleach has significant intellectual challenges. The person who believes that they can inject disinfectants into the human body to clean the lungs has significant intellectual challenges as well. Though the guy who drinks bleach isn't the President, we'd expect him to be smart enough to not drink bleach; but we'd also expect the President to have a minimum knowledge base, especially when surrounded by so many advisers and experts... so if we're really making a comparison, what you've said has Trump looking worse.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post

Get on any social media outlet you blind baffoon. Get on Facebook. Sure they post it as a joke. But these idiot left wingers ACTUALLY believe he means Lysol. I've had this argument face to face with them. Read this very thread you moron. EVERY Trump supporter in this thread is arguing the disinfectant he means is UV and other injectables that have used in human experiments.

It's the Trump haters screaming Lysol!!

Dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly View Post
    There are certainly dumb people out there, no doubt. The question is whether Trump is fairly deserving of criticism and ridicule for publicly discussing a treatment for this virus, in the middle of a pandemic, that most 4th graders would rightfully recognize as a bad idea. The the jokes and memes about Lysol and bleach simply stem from that.

The person who believes that they can drink bleach has significant intellectual challenges. The person who believes that they can inject disinfectants into the human body to clean the lungs has significant intellectual challenges as well. Though the guy who drinks bleach isn't the President, we'd expect him to be smart enough to not drink bleach; but we'd also expect the President to have a minimum knowledge base, especially when surrounded by so many advisers and experts... so if we're really making a comparison, what you've said has Trump looking worse.
    Not really. I've already stated Trump is dumb.
    Like I said, if the smartest person in the world said drink bleach would you do it? Probably not.
    So why would somebody listen to the dumbest person in the world?

Common sense people would listen to ANYONE saying drink bleach unless substantial data is provided.

You just reiterate my point.

Sure they post it as a joke. But these idiot left wingers ACTUALLY believe he means Lysol.
    Left wingers dont actually believe that, and they know he never said it too (except idiots like TheMan... he might be dumb enough to drink lysol)

This is just another angle of attack for a group of hacks who are incapable of doing anything else. For these Jabronies, their entire identity is constructed around attacking Trump.

Get on any social media outlet you blind baffoon. Get on Facebook. Sure they post it as a joke. But these idiot left wingers ACTUALLY believe he means Lysol. I've had this argument face to face with them. Read this very thread you moron. EVERY Trump supporter in this thread is arguing the disinfectant he means is UV and other injectables that have used in human experiments.

It's the Trump haters screaming Lysol!!

Dumbass
    I don't do Facebook, social media is for sheep. He clearly meant bleach as a disenfectant, as that's what the guy who spoke before him was talking about (also the chart). Why are you so hung up on a certain brand name?

He said something stupid, he tried walking it back saying he was only being sarcastic, simmer down son, no need to get so triggered that you have to make a thread to defend your Dear Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Left wingers dont actually believe that, and they know he never said it too (except idiots like TheMan... he might be dumb enough to drink lysol)

This is just another angle of attack for a group of hacks who are incapable of doing anything else. For these Jabronies, their entire identity is constructed around attacking Trump.
    No , mean they REALLY think he meant Lysol. I've spoken with many Anti-Trumpers and they actually think that!