Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 114
  1. #61
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,506

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Everyone knows nothing is going to happen to them or anyone if it turns out to be bs.

    Isn't Bannon going to jail for fraud concerning the Trump wall money he stole?

    Ok, tell the fbi/doj to start an investigation. Trump is the president. He can ask doj to investigate. Why hasn't he if this is all so obvious and proven?

    I'm not claiming the story is fake. You are claiming the story is true so I'm asking for proof that Joe Biden was involved..

    There is history behind Trumpeters making crazy claims. Remember the "Hillary runs a pedophilia ring out of the pizza shop" bs in 2016 and the Seth Richie stuff concerning the emails? This is a picture we already saw in 2016 so excuse us for being wary of anything coming out of Trump campaign this time without any firm verified evidence.
    If there aren't any pictures of underage girls on the HD, Hunter Biden could sue their ass into oblivion for slander.

    I think you're misunderstanding the communication flows here.
    You're talking about Trump supporters making crazy claims about pedo stuff and a potential assassination, something that's usually derived on 4chan, but have you ever heard that stuff from the President or his campaign?

    Right now, the Trump campaign has claimed publicly that Biden is likely compromised by the CCP and an investigation needs to happen, and it's based on information from a story that's running in the NY Post. This is not corner of the internet stuff, this is very public and with major public players involved.

    And I'm not claiming the story as true, but I am questioning everything about the counter claims, because Joe won't go public and say it isn't true and Hunter no one knows where he is, he could have flipped by now for all we know.
    You need to read my OP again, I'm literally asking what people think the odds are on different stories being true.
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 10-21-2020 at 04:18 PM.

  2. #62
    College star diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    9.5 inches? we knew the bidens were hiding something.

  3. #63
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    18,993

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Sounds to me like the ball has been passed to the New Castle Police.

    it's their case now...



    let's just wait and see if they do anything about this evidence they've supposedly received.

  4. #64
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    11,340

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Just to be clear, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hunter used his position as the VP's son to get rich, tbh I expect that to be the case...these people are all corrupt, every last one of them, Trump family using their position to enrich themselves rn. The Obamas are now very rich, how did that happen? GWB and his illegal wars, Haliburton, the billions of dollars that went missing during those wars, the Clintons and their Clinton Foundation scams etc etc...

    My problem is with the over the top pedophilia claims, seems like a reach by Trump's supporters aware that corruption charges won't move the needle too much considering their guy is the personification of corruption, so let's throw in something so devious like pedophilia into the mix! That's the part I have a hard time believing until clear unequivocal evidence is presented, forget the internet rumblings, tweets and innuendos.

    Give me 100% certifiable proof...until then, it's a political hatchet job.
    It's not new. Remember "Hillary runs a pedophilia ring out of the pizzashop" nonsense in 2016? We were just expected to believe it. I'm still waiting for evidence of that

  5. #65
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,506

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    It's not new. Remember "Hillary runs a pedophilia ring out of the pizzashop" nonsense in 2016? We were just expected to believe it. I'm still waiting for evidence of that
    I don't think that's how the theory actually went, it actually centered around John and Tony Podesta IIRC, but I see your point.

    How about the story that someone had heard from someone else, how they had heard there was a tape where Trump said the N word.

    At one point he was controlled by Bannon, but then later it became Putin, as in people literally claimed Trump was a Russian agent.

  6. #66
    College star diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    It's not new. Remember "Hillary runs a pedophilia ring out of the pizzashop" nonsense in 2016? We were just expected to believe it. I'm still waiting for evidence of that
    2016? qanon still believes that shit to this day.

  7. #67
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    10,407

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    If its not true, then why hasnt the Biden campaign disputed the authenticity of the data? Its been almost a week since the first nypost article was published, and Biden has basically spent the week hiding in his basement and refusing to comment.

    Also, gotta love the simpletons who still believe in nonsense propaganda like the thoroughly debunked russiagate hoax posting hilariously ironic comments like this

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    You guys believe everything that you see on the internet
    Last edited by Nanners; 10-22-2020 at 04:21 AM.

  8. #68
    NBA lottery pick bobopenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,489

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter...ns-from-china/

    My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

    This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.


    What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

    Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.


    I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

    The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.


    ouch. dagger in the heart.

  9. #69
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,506

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter...ns-from-china/

    My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

    This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.


    What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

    Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.


    I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

    The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.


    ouch. dagger in the heart.
    Wow, I'm glad it's coming out.

  10. #70
    O LA DI PO ItsMillerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Naptown
    Posts
    2,841

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Doesn't our actively sitting President have a secret bank account in China? And he's actually paid the communist regime of China more in taxes than he has the US?

    Why aren't you mouth-breathing conspiracy types talking about that?

  11. #71
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,506

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    Doesn't our actively sitting President have a secret bank account in China? And he's actually paid the communist regime of China more in taxes than he has the US?

    Why aren't you mouth-breathing conspiracy types talking about that?
    Can you explain what's secret about it and how it pertains to corruption? It sounds like a regular business account, used to pay taxes and conduct business in a foreign country.

  12. #72
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    25,409

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Can you explain what's secret about it and how it pertains to corruption? It sounds like a regular business account, used to pay taxes and conduct business in a foreign country.
    A valid point: it was a secret but is not any longer. Also valid: we don't know what may be corrupt about it... because he keeps his taxes secret, ther only major presidential candidate to do so in decades. His excuse for that is the completely invalid line that he is under audit. He is suspect in the extreme.

  13. #73
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    10,407

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    Doesn't our actively sitting President have a secret bank account in China? And he's actually paid the communist regime of China more in taxes than he has the US?

    Why aren't you mouth-breathing conspiracy types talking about that?
    If I was a mayo brained lib, the obvious response to this post would be screeching that its a "whataboutism"... but since I am not that type of person I will debunk your comment directly.

    The bank account in question is operated by the "Trump International Hotels Management" LLC, and there is nothing secret about it. The 188k in "tax" payments that were paid out of this account occurred between 2013-2015 and were charges associated with licensing deals that Trump Hotels was pursuing in China at the time.

    Anyway, if you have a problem with the fact that one of Trumps businesses paid 188k in taxes to China between 2013 and 2015, while he paid only $750 in personal federal income tax to the US in 2017...perhaps you should take that up with the people who wrote the US tax rules that allow oligarchs like Trump to pay so little - our congress.

  14. #74
    O LA DI PO ItsMillerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Naptown
    Posts
    2,841

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Anyway, if you have a problem with the fact that one of Trumps businesses paid 188k in taxes to China between 2013 and 2015, while he paid only $750 in personal federal income tax to the US in 2017...perhaps you should take that up with the people who wrote the US tax rules that allow oligarchs like Trump to pay so little - our congress.
    But I thought Trump went to Washington to drain the swamp? Can you tell me when that's supposed to happen?

  15. #75
    College star rawimpact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,009

    Default Re: Odds of being true?

    Wait, so international businesses having international bank accounts is illegal or 'swamp'? Last I checked Trump International Hotels Management is based in the US.

    It is literally the opposite of outsourcing- branching out to other countries to pull revenue within the states.

    Of course the LEFT would have a problem with that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •