Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Watching Magic Johnson in scoring mode is always hilarious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    Any logical person rewatching the 91 finals can see Jordan didn't demolish Magic.

There were times I actually felt bad for MJ when he was guarding Magic. He got whatever he wanted when he wanted it in a lot of the reps they had against each other where MJ was the primary defender.

But this is the same guy who will argue Magic missing a wide open 3 pointer is somehow MJ shutting Magic down. Let's not hold the bar high for arguing with 3Ball
    Yep.

Pippen has been Chicago's defensive anchor for a qhile now. He even caried a 1-9 career T-Mac to the Finals 6 times.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Yep.

Pippen has been Chicago's defensive anchor for a qhile now. He even caried a 1-9 career T-Mac to the Finals 6 times.
    It was Horace Grant. But Pippen was good.

Scrub Cartwright and all those small guards like BJ, Paxson, and even Kerr were never actually bad defenders.

Kerr might’ve been the best of all the guards due to size.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    It was Horace Grant. But Pippen was good.

Scrub Cartwright and all those small guards like BJ, Paxson, and even Kerr were never actually bad defenders.

Kerr might’ve been the best of all the guards due to size.