Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: what heaven is like

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I've been watching since the 80s bud and that's about as far as I read your drivel. Anyone impersonating Kobe's spirit doesn't warrant too much effort and energy. So you can 'last word' away till the cows come home. Reality is 'you're' a fringe top 10 player and relative subpar finals play and series like 2004 are the reason why. Dems the breaks I'm afraid and its utterly skullfukked you.
    na you see. the people who vote me out of the top 10 trash me every day. like for instance. if you. 8ball. lakers1987. rrr3. corporation. hbk and all the other guys here that voted me out of the top 10 actually liked me. or were indifferent or just respected me and didn't spend all day every day every week every month every year since like 2006 or 2007 constantly trying to trash me THEN MAYBE I would take your message board rankings seriously. same goes for realgm and some media sites that trashed me in the past. you simply can't be taken seriously.

players on the other hand have lives. they also played basketball. and they're not consumed with an obsession for or against anyone but maybe themselves obviously. you see players are shameless self promoters. but they have no bias when it comes to praising their contemporaries. the only obvious one is Isiah Thomas. he's over the top biased against MJ. but everyone else for the most part is objective. and those people almost all say I am better than lebron and 2nd to MJ. at the very least top 5.

and lebron isn't too far behind me. that's the reality. you see I'm kobe bryant. I'm biased. I'm obviously gonna promote myself and up until my death I did nothing but praise lebron. only now can I truly be honest. this is why you will never have anything over me. I will always win

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    If they are letting trash like OP into heaven, then they really are opening the floodgates for everyone
    heaven is a form of purgatory on earth without ever transitioning to a better place. this is heaven and hell. the good and the bad are all around you

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post
    na you see. the people who vote me out of the top 10 trash me every day. like for instance. if you. 8ball. lakers1987. rrr3. corporation. hbk and all the other guys here that voted me out of the top 10 actually liked me. or were indifferent or just respected me and didn't spend all day every day every week every month every year since like 2006 or 2007 constantly trying to trash me THEN MAYBE I would take your message board rankings seriously. same goes for realgm and some media sites that trashed me in the past. you simply can't be taken seriously.

players on the other hand have lives. they also played basketball. and they're not consumed with an obsession for or against anyone but maybe themselves obviously. you see players are shameless self promoters. but they have no bias when it comes to praising their contemporaries. the only obvious one is Isiah Thomas. he's over the top biased against MJ. but everyone else for the most part is objective. and those people almost all say I am better than lebron and 2nd to MJ. at the very least top 5.

and lebron isn't too far behind me. that's the reality. you see I'm kobe bryant. I'm biased. I'm obviously gonna promote myself and up until my death I did nothing but praise lebron. only now can I truly be honest. this is why you will never have anything over me. I will always win
    Thatta boy, get that long last word in . Fringe top 10 at best.

Banned

Thatta boy, get that long last word in . Fringe top 10 at best.
    you hate me and you're not important so your opinion is irrelevant

when do you ever hear a sports show discuss ISH player rankings.

they only ask for players top 5s

you hate me and you're not important so your opinion is irrelevant

when do you ever hear a sports show discuss ISH player rankings.

they only ask for players top 5s
    Important and relevant enough for you to keep melting down, fukkboi.

Banned

Important and relevant enough for you to keep melting down, fukkboi.
    I keep hearing this meltdown line. I'm sorry but if you're conversing with me going back and forth then you would also have to be "melting down"

personally I think saying meltdown MEANS you're melting down because your brain melted down so much its the only 2 words you can think of as a response

for shaq they were. I usually have pretty solid competition on the wing with guys like Miller, rose, mullin, bell, mckie, Iverson, kidd, Jefferson, prince, Hamilton, Billups

we can't all play guys like toddler mcqueefla, Rick shits and 40yo dadooky mutombel

basically nobody shaq had to worry about inside lmao. my job was actually kind of busy on both ends

and for some reason I always get a devastating injury that involves major ligament or bone damage whenever I play in the finals. that or food poisoning and surgery

Shaq just had to worry about not eating too much before the game
    mutombo won dpoty for blocking little guys coming into the paint. he was weak 1 on 1 vs bigger guys. he just used his face to play defense on shaq basically. he was at the end of his career and got charity DPOTY award.

and I almost forgot about Mark Jackson. I also hounded him full court while Shaq just stood in the paint. believe me kiddo. it's much tougher for a perimeter player to play defense. being able to just camp out for weak side shot blocking is much more enjoyable

and I dunno why you're just glossing over Reggie Miller, Iverson and Jason Kidd while nitpicking Jefferson. sounds like you're shook and grasping for straws to make an argument.

and in 2004 the pistons single covered shaq and double teamed me. it was Larry browns strategy cause it left us with almost no shot clock trying to get the ball up the court.

like I said. I actually had a real job on both ends. Shaq didn't. Ben didn't score either. any time a big scoring center or PF faces shaq its suddenly tough for us. wonder why. maybe cause shaq couldn't defend the pick and roll or step out to contest mid range jumpers. or the fact that he was lazy on defense all around other than sending 1 or 2 shots into the 5th row.

No, the above is melting down, as is pretending to be Kobe's spirit. Absolutely mindfukked into going back and forth shitting out long diatribes with the irrelevant, unimportant opinions of ISH posters.

I keep hearing this meltdown line. I'm sorry but if you're conversing with me going back and forth then you would also have to be "melting down"

personally I think saying meltdown MEANS you're melting down because your brain melted down so much its the only 2 words you can think of as a response

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Here are Kobe's finals stats

2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%

2001 - 24 ppg | 41.5 fg% | 50 TS%

2002 - 27 ppg | 51 fg% | 62 TS%

2004 - 23 ppg | 38 fg% | 46 TS%

2008 - 26 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 50.5 TS%

2009 - 32 ppg | 43 fg% | 52.5 TS%

2010 - 29 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 52.8 TS%

Here are Kobe's game seven stats.

44.2 MPG

22.2 points

FG 38.9%

FT 67.3%

8 RPG

5 APG

1 SPG

1.3 BPG

Here are Kobe's stats when facing elimination.

22.3 PPG

5.8 RPG

3.5 APG

1.3 SPG

1.3 BPG

on a 50.3 TS

and his teams went 9-10 in those games.

It really is fcking insane that Kobe has the clutch reputation that he does, easily one of the biggest myths in sports history. That's not even getting into the fact that it was his teammates that were ALWAYS hitting the biggest shots instead of him, including turning his game losing bricks into game winners on THREE separate occasions All of them in critical games to boot.

Banned

No, the above is melting down, as is pretending to be Kobe's spirit. Absolutely mindfukked into going back and forth shitting out long diatribes with the irrelevant, unimportant opinions of ISH posters.

I'm dead. all I can do is spy on women's Webcams and access the internet. I told you it's risky taking over people's bodies. they end up getting locked up for psychosis. before we caused exorcisms

this is much safer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post

It really is fcking insane that Kobe has the clutch reputation that he does, easily one of the biggest myths in sports history. That's not even getting into the fact that it was his teammates that were ALWAYS hitting the biggest shots instead of him, including turning his game losing bricks into game winners on THREE separate occasions All of them in critical games to boot.
    I think it was due to the fact that there used to be intense defense during my era and shaq got shook in pressure situations. plus all the injuries. everyone I defended shot lower percentages too during the finals. even MJ for his 2nd three peat when he became more of a jump shooter.

reggies 2000 finals = 41%fgs
    M Jackson 2000 finals = 41% fg's
    iversons 2001 finals = 40%fgs
    snow 2001 finals = 40%fgs
    mckie 2001 finals = 31%fg's
    bell 2001 finals = 30%fg's
    kidds 2002 finals = 43%fg's
    Hamilton 2004 finals = 40%fg's
    prince 2004 finals = 38%fg's
    pierce 2008 finals = 43%fg's ( finals MVP )
    Rondo 2008 finals = 37%fg's
    Alston 2009 finals = 36%fg's
    lee 2009 finals = 37%fg's
    reddick 2009 finals = 40%fg's
    nelson 2009 finals = 34%fg's
    pierce 2010 finals = 43%fg's
    ray 2010 finals = 36%fg's
    tony allen 2010 finals = 33%fg's

now compared to lebrons matchups it's odd how everyone shot great.

Terry - 50%
    Marion - 48%
    Dirk - 42% ( finals MVP )
    Durant - 55%
    Kawhi - 51% 2013
    Diaw - 50%
    Kawhi - 61% 2014 ( finals MVP )
    Manu - 50%
    Iguodala - 52% ( finals MVP )
    Green - 49% ( should be finals MVP. thanks silver ) 2016
    Durant - 56% ( finals MVP ) 2017
    Iguodala - 53%
    Durant - 53% ( finals MVP ) 2018
    Green - 52% 2018
    Iguodala - 58% 2018
    Butler - 55%

just a sign of the times and referees letting my era play more physical

Let's compare Kobe with his perimeter peers against the same competition

vs 2000 Indy
    Allen: 22 on 44%
    Iverson: 27 on 38%
    Houston: 19 on 47%
    Kobe: 16 on 37%

vs 2001 Philly
    Reggie: 31 on 46%
    Vince: 30 on 47%
    Allen: 27 on 47%
    Kobe: 25 on 42%

vs 2009 Magic
    Iggy: 22 on 45%
    Pierce: 19 on 43%
    LeBron: 39 on 49%
    Kobe: 32 on 43%

vs 2010 Celtics
    Wade: 33 on 56%
    LeBron: 27 on 45%
    Vince: 14 on 37%
    Kobe: 29 on 41%

I'll concede '02 with Kobe's one fluky efficient series. Strange though how against the same competition, with worse supporting casts and nobody within the realm of peak Shaq on their teams, Kobe without fail shot the most inefficiently and routinely had the worst scoring performances against the same competition than his perimeter peers did.

vs 2000 Indy

vs 2001 Philly

vs 2009 Magic

vs 2010 Celtics

I'll concede '02 with Kobe's one fluky efficient series. Strange though how against the same competition, with worse supporting casts and nobody within the realm of peak Shaq on their teams, Kobe without fail shot the most inefficiently and routinely had the worst scoring performances against the same competition than his perimeter peers did.

This should be bronzed and stickied.

Banned

vs 2000 Indy

vs 2001 Philly

vs 2009 Magic

vs 2010 Celtics

its almost like I was playing with an injured ankle, knee, hand basically every single time.

also you do realize the finals are usually grind it out defensive series during my era. your stats from first/2nd rounds in losing series for guys aren't exactly equal pressure.

like I posted with the other players fg% in the finals. go check their fg% in earlier rounds and I bet they're much better as well

if you need more proof check my earlier rounds in most playoffs and youl also see higher percentages.

like why was I so good against even better teams like sanantonio. makes no sense.. unless you use your brain and context

its almost like I was playing with an injured ankle, knee, hand basically every single time.

also you do realize the finals are usually grind it out defensive series during my era. your stats from first/2nd rounds in losing series for guys aren't exactly equal pressure.

like I posted with the other players fg% in the finals. go check their fg% in earlier rounds and I bet they're much better as well

if you need more proof check my earlier rounds in most playoffs and youl also see higher percentages.

like why was I so good against even better teams like sanantonio. makes no sense.. unless you use your brain and context
    Pace for each series

2000 Pacers
    vs. Bucks: 88.3
    vs. Philly: 88.5
    vs. Knicks: 84.5
    vs. Lakers: 91.5

2001 Sixers
    vs. Pacers: 86.7
    vs. Raps: 85.3
    vs. Bucks: 84.5
    vs. Lakers: 89.6

So seems like the earlier rounds were more grind it out defensive series than the Finals, yet Kobe still put up the worst efficiency and production. And pressure? Kobe had the benefit of being the favorite and had HCA in all 5 Finals he won, and was the colossal favorite in most of them. He also had by FAR the best supporting cast of the other players in question, in those early years you're literally comparing the likes of Jalen Rose & Sam Cassel to peak Shaq So spare me the pressure nonsense, Kobe had the best team, HCA & was the favorite every single time. He had about as favorable a situation as a player could have in his Finals and he was still routinely mediocre, and as shown above, typically played worse against the same competition than his perimeter peers did.

Banned

Pace for each series

2000 Pacers
    vs. Bucks: 88.3
    vs. Philly: 88.5
    vs. Knicks: 84.5
    vs. Lakers: 91.5

2001 Sixers
    vs. Pacers: 86.7
    vs. Raps: 85.3
    vs. Bucks: 84.5
    vs. Lakers: 89.6

So seems like the earlier rounds were more grind it out defensive series than the Finals, yet Kobe still put up the worst efficiency and production. And pressure? Kobe had the benefit of being the favorite and had HCA in all 5 Finals he won, and was the colossal favorite in most of them. He also had by FAR the best supporting cast of the other players in question, in those early years you're literally comparing the likes of Jalen Rose & Sam Cassel to peak Shaq So spare me the pressure nonsense, Kobe had the best team, HCA & was the favorite every single time. He had about as favorable a situation as a player could have in his Finals and he was still routinely mediocre, and as shown above, typically played worse against the same competition than his perimeter peers did.
    so you're saying we're way better than anyone in the east. no really?

shaq ate those bum centers alive. no sh*t our pace will be higher

for wings it was tougher to score cause the finals is always more physical. i already posted the percentages

reggies 2000 finals = 41%fgs
    M Jackson 2000 finals = 41% fg's
    iversons 2001 finals = 40%fgs
    snow 2001 finals = 40%fgs
    mckie 2001 finals = 31%fg's
    bell 2001 finals = 30%fg's
    kidds 2002 finals = 43%fg's
    Hamilton 2004 finals = 40%fg's
    prince 2004 finals = 38%fg's
    pierce 2008 finals = 43%fg's ( finals MVP )
    Rondo 2008 finals = 37%fg's
    Alston 2009 finals = 36%fg's
    lee 2009 finals = 37%fg's
    reddick 2009 finals = 40%fg's
    nelson 2009 finals = 34%fg's
    pierce 2010 finals = 43%fg's
    ray 2010 finals = 36%fg's
    tony allen 2010 finals = 33%fg's