Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Ok Pfizer, I'll take your damned ''vaccine''

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Let's get the full story first.

It's an on-going lawsuit and one of the lawyers said it would take 55 years for the FOI request to release all of the Pfizer paperwork the fda used to approve the vaccine.

Usually, they get 108 days, but they are saying they have 10 people processing all FOI requests (processing involves redaction of copyrighted materials, names, etc before it reaches public as they do for all FOI requests). They get hundreds of FOI requests so it's 10 people handling every request being made to the entire fda.

This happens to be one of the FOI requests. However, the Pfizer vaccine approval contains one of the largest stack of paperwork ever - something like over 350k pages. They said the best they can do is 12,000 pages up front and 500 pages per month after that. One of the lawyers said the paperwork will take until like 55yrs to fully release based on the math. The lawsuit is still pending.

Let's wait for the court to decide on this case.
    The reasoning you give is utter bullcrap. If the reason they need 55 (or 75) years to release the data is because they only have 10 people working on it, then why would they simply not hire hundreds or thousands more people with the multi-billions they are making from the vaccines? If they were given 55 (or 75) years every single one of the original 10 would long since been retired and likely dead before all the data is/was released. If you are too dense to see this is nothing but obstruction to hide the dangers of the vaccines then you truly are a lost cause. Of course if you yourself have gotten the vaccines without the true informed consent they are required to provide then I hope you realize you likely shortened your life considerably.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    The reasoning you give is utter bullcrap. If the reason they need 55 (or 75) years to release the data is because they only have 10 people working on it, then why would they simply not hire hundreds or thousands more people with the multi-billions they are making from the vaccines? If they were given 55 (or 75) years every single one of the original 10 would long since been retired and likely dead before all the data is/was released. If you are too dense to see this is nothing but obstruction to hide the dangers of the vaccines then you truly are a lost cause. Of course if you yourself have gotten the vaccines without the true informed consent they are required to provide then I hope you realize you likely shortened your life considerably.
    I can't believe blade is defending that 75 year request to release the data. Little sheep Nazi will defend big brother at any cost.

The paperwork will be out by September. If there is something dangerous, it will all be out by then. I suspect you idiots will be onto the next conspiracy. You won't even look at this 350,000 pages of paperwork.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The paperwork will be out by September. If there is something dangerous, it will all be out by then. I suspect you idiots will be onto the next conspiracy. You won't even look at this 350,000 pages of paperwork.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Why are you calling people idiots? Do you understand who collates the data and sends it over to the FDA? The pharma companies, they manipulate it and withhold information in order to convince governments to enforce draconian mandates with their vaccines. The whole 737 MAX disaster was due to corporate greed and shortcut taking/deception, and I would bet it's much the same with these mRNA vaccines. In the panic, we've managed to shield the pharma companies from liability while subsidizing the profits of big pharma's mass experiment. Take the jab, but don't call people idiots for questioning the long term effects of the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    Why are you calling people idiots? Do you understand who collates the data and sends it over to the FDA? The pharma companies, they manipulate it and withhold information in order to convince governments to enforce draconian mandates with their vaccines. The whole 737 MAX disaster was due to corporate greed and shortcut taking/deception, and I would bet it's much the same with these mRNA vaccines. In the panic, we've managed to shield the pharma companies from liability while subsidizing the profits of big pharma's mass experiment. Take the jab, but don't call people idiots for questioning the long term effects of the vaccine.
    What are the long-term effects of getting covid? Do you know?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I am assuming you meant having cvd19 ??

Last night I heard multiple booster shoots could be detrimental , but a company is working on a booster that would cover a person for a life time ....
    no idea if this was true or not. ..