Good college starter

Default footage of Wilt Chamberlain's legendary 45 points performance vs New york

Good college starter

Default Re: footage of Wilt Chamberlain's legendary 45 points performance vs New york

That turnaround bank shot high off the glass at 1:06 is just unreal.

Considering the fact that Wilt was coming off a serious career-threatening knee injury which caused him to miss over seventy games that season.

To be truthful in all honestly out of all of the footage I have seen.

Wilt just looks ten times better than Russell when it comes to being a complete basketball player.

I've watched pretty much all the widely available Wilt vs Russell footage there is and, although the team W-L column is vastly skewed in favour of Russell's teams (I guess they may have won like 80% of their "online" games, while in real life their winning percentage was 60%) and yet Wilt clearly still looks the better basketball player to me.

And if he looks better when his team only wins 20% of these games, there's not a cat's chance in hell that this is going to change when they win 40%.
    Last edited by coastalmarker99; 01-16-2023 at 04:06 AM.

Default Re: footage of Wilt Chamberlain's legendary 45 points performance vs New york

Everyone knows wilt was a vastly better player than russell. Im just gonna keep it real id rather lose and shine like wilt than win an be a decent player like russell. Its really the tupac and biggie debate. We all know tupac is a much better rapper than biggie he has quality and quantity on his side. Biggie just has the new york n1ggas on his side and all that n1gga does is use sexual innuendos