Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Damn, I knew this dude. Was always super nice when I would see him. Murdered.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Damn, I knew this dude. Was always super nice when I would see him. Murdered.

RIP. Sorry for your loss. Senseless violence is just that, senseless. Pray for his family.

Default Re: Damn, I knew this dude. Was always super nice when I would see him. Murdered.

Damn he seemed like a good guy. I wonder why his funeral expenses are not covered considering he's a vet?

College superstar

This is your first time knowing someone that has been murdered? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    You say that like it's some sort of accomplishment. Shut the **** up stupid and have some decency

Sorry for your loss OP

Sorry for your loss OP.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    You say that like it's some sort of accomplishment. Shut the **** up stupid and have some decency

Sorry for your loss OP
    Decency is not making threads about random people you’ve met who have been killed like it’s some shocking thing. Some of us have lost real peeps and don’t give a **** about your random acquaintances while living in Plesantville.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I don't know anyone that's been murdered.

Damn thats tough.

My condolences.

Also: norcaliblunt = asshole

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

rip op’s boyfriend

NBA Superstar

Decency is not making threads about random people you’ve met who have been killed like it’s some shocking thing. Some of us have lost real peeps and don’t give a **** about your random acquaintances while living in Plesantville.
    You could just not say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post

Sorry for your loss OP
    Lol yup, like it's some kind of badge of honor..."bro, I know dozens of people that have been murdered!"

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I don't know anyone that's been murdered.
    The only person that I knew that was murdered was when I was a little kid growing in Chicago. A classmate of mine in the second grade, a cute little black girl was kidnapped and murdered by a sick fuq RIP

College superstar

Hey I guess we live in 2 different americas. Knowing someone who has been a victim of violence doesn’t seem like some shocking event to me. It’s like if someone you randomly knew died from cancer. Who cares? Obviously not thread worthy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    The only person that I knew that was murdered was when I was a little kid growing in Chicago. A classmate of mine in the second grade, a cute little black girl was kidnapped and murdered by a sick fuq RIP
    Damn, that is some sick stuff.

An uncle of mine (mom's brother) was murdered when I was in high school. He lived a crazy life.