Question How does Horford go from locking up Embiid to getting eviscerated by Bam Bam?

Is Bam better than Embiid?

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: How does Horford go from locking up Embiid to getting eviscerated by Bam Bam?

lol

This thread would of triggered me couple weeks ago. But not anymore. Doesn’t work anymore….I know you’re all trollin’ now

You know doc is some shit

You know embiid has been hurt every single year in the playoffs

You know he has a maxed out tobias Harris on his team

It’s all a troll to get a reaction out of sixer fans ….I get it now… and I won’t let you get that reaction anymore

Enjoy getting sent home by Jimmy butler…..because me oh my am I enjoying it…..EVERY SECOND!
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 05-20-2023 at 01:32 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: How does Horford go from locking up Embiid to getting eviscerated by Bam Bam?

Op,

take it easy bud

relax

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Bam is 10x quicker than Embiid, and if you notice, the Heat are fantastic at creating separation from their defender. So Bam is killing Horford and their bigs cause he's knocking down those 10-15 footers with little to no defense around him.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Hey OP, the Celtics could sure use this guy to defend Jimmy.

Actually the perfect defender for the assignment and this series.

What you think?

Bam doesn't think he's a perimeter player like Embiid does.

Very good NBA starter

Bam plays like his size, not like 6 foot guard like Embiid does.

I'm done coddling Embiid, don't being nice.

Embiid plays like a small guard and it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Bam plays like his size, not like 6 foot guard like Embiid does.

I'm done coddling Embiid, don't being nice.

Embiid plays like a small guard and it's pathetic.
    Ask any Heat fan and you'll get the response that Bam's play this postseason is a welcome surprise.

He had a habit of disappearing and playing small when facing a quality big. I've been surprised at how hard he is taking it to the rim against the bigger and stronger guys now.

It works too, since even when he has an off night, at least he isn't passive and he still grabs a bunch of boards and gets easy garbage points at the ring because he is hustling.

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44 View Post
    Hey OP, the Celtics could sure use this guy to defend Jimmy.

Actually the perfect defender for the assignment and this series.

What you think?

This guy is the next Jimmy Butler. Hes actually a Butler/Rose hybrid. If he stays fit, the Sixers will regret what happened. Badly. Mark this post, hes going to be a top 10 player in the league in a couple of years. Just needs time to put everything together.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    I've been surprised at how hard he is taking it to the rim against the bigger and stronger guys now.
    He reminds me a bit of Dwight Howard now. Not pretty, but it works and he plays great defense and hustle.

NBA rookie of the year

How does OP go from being a Boston fan to slurping LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    This guy is the next Jimmy Butler. Hes actually a Butler/Rose hybrid. If he stays fit, the Sixers will regret what happened. Badly. Mark this post, hes going to be a top 10 player in the league in a couple of years. Just needs time to put everything together.
    I like Fultz quite a lot but unless he gets his pre NBA 3PT shot back this is an insane comment.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I like Fultz quite a lot but unless he gets his pre NBA 3PT shot back this is an insane comment.
    He will almost certainly never be a scorer on the level of Jimmy or Rose, he could still be a better playmaker and passer, however.

What is incredible is his improvement on D. He was always projected as having potential defensively with his length and altheticism but was obviously never drafted so high because of this.

He has looked like an All-Defense monster at times this season. If he stays healthy now. He can legit put his stamp on this league.

It would be the feel good, comeback story of the decade so far. I'm rooting for him. God damn the Sixers could use his services now.

Embiid was fatigued and they abused him on both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    lol

This thread would of triggered me couple weeks ago. But not anymore. Doesn’t work anymore….I know you’re all trollin’ now

You know doc is some shit

You know embiid has been hurt every single year in the playoffs

You know he has a maxed out tobias Harris on his team

It’s all a troll to get a reaction out of sixer fans ….I get it now… and I won’t let you get that reaction anymore

Enjoy getting sent home by Jimmy butler…..because me oh my am I enjoying it…..EVERY SECOND!
    Meltdown